New job Tech Operations Analyst in Telangana
Tech Operations Analyst
Company : Wells Fargo
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Telangana
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 20 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job Description
ABOUT WELLS FARGO
We are a 160-year-old diversified financial services company providing banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance. We are the fourth largest Bank in the US. The company has $1.5 trillion in assets. We reach our customers through more than 9,000 stores and more than 12,000 ATMs and the Internet (wellsfargo.com). We are headquartered in San Francisco with more than 270,000 team members in more than 35 countries across our 80+ businesses.
About Wells Fargo India
Wells Fargo India (WFI) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting business lines and staff functions across Technology, Operations, Risk, Audit, Process Excellence, Automation and Product, Analytics and Modeling. We are operating in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai locations.
The Enterprise Technology Infrastructure (ETI) team within the Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) is responsible for enterprise-wide infrastructure services across the global footprint, including networking, production services, storage, data centers, mainframe, midrange and Cloud-based systems, distributed systems, and international infrastructure.
Roles and responsibilities:
Responsible for performing daily validation of the Application Health by login into the application and performing critical functional checks to ensure that its stable for business users. Responsible for monitoring all scheduled batch jobs and works on fixing in case of failures. Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions. Determines the impact of changes made to existing hardware, software, and schedules. Audits complex critical systems delivery for business processes. Determines the impact of new products and tools implementation across the business and mitigates potential issues. Reduces the impact of application and infrastructure failures on business delivery.
Basic Qualifications: 2+ years of experience in System Administration
Specific Job Duties (Examples):
- Quickly adapt to the business objective of the organization and adhere to the policies and procedures.
- Proficient knowledge on Microsoft Operating System (Windows 10and Server Platform of Windows Server 2012 and above) is a Mandate
- Working Knowledge of Citrix and VMware Technologies.
- Should have working knowledge on Windows Server administration principles.
- Should have basic knowledge working on Cisco products, more on lines of switching and routing.
- A strong collaborator willing to tap into past experiences and relationships in order to accomplish goals
- Ability to handle multiple assignments simultaneously using a wide range of skills
- Ability to actively and professionally participate in detailed discussions with various levels of management, senior engineering teams and architects
- Ability to collaborate with distributed team members on new technology initiatives
- Strong customer focus and ability to translate high level customer requirements into actionable business and technical requirements.
- Basic knowledge of imaging, Backup and storage solutions
- should have worked as an elevated support engineer, handling escalation and providing the needed fix with no compromise on SLA and delivery.
- Should have basic understanding of Call Management and Ticketing systems like BMC Remedy.
- Good Interpersonal and communication skills.
- Should have exposure working with team distributed among various geographical locations and cultural background.
- Effective Team player.
Knowledge on VMWare.
Market Skills and Certifications
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.