New job Team Member-SUPPORT SERVICES-Corporate Real Estate Management(CREM) in Gujarat
Team Member-SUPPORT SERVICES-Corporate Real Estate Management(CREM)
Company : Kotak Mahindra
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Gujarat
Handling RnM & Facilities; Handling day-to-day facilities at the Branches, ATMs and Offices and coordinating with various vendors on a daily basis for maintaining the premises facilities. Coordination with Business Team and supporting them. Maintaining MIS, working on Tool based Reports, closing issues within TAT defined by the Tool are some of the skills required in the Candidate.
- Vendor coordination; Constant coordination with Service Partners, working closely with them for getting the needful done at the premises, working and negotiating on the cost with vendors, monitoring the billings and clearing all vendor invoices within the stipulated time frame.
- Process Oriented; Working in lines with the Organization and Department Processes and complying with the same. Timely preparation of Capex approvals, initiating Purchase Orders in the Tool, Asset Discarding Process completion, Asset Movement Process, etc. to be handled efficiently.
- Projects; Working on Branch, ATM, Office interiors Projects (minor modification and also Refurbishments) and timely completion of the Projects within the given Budget. Timely clearing of the Vendor payments w.r.t the Projects and also completing the Project as per the Organization Designs.
- Co-ordination; Coordination with Team Members, Business Team Members, Team IT for smooth working of the Businesses. Maintaining cordial relationship with Government Authorities, Premises Landlords, Society Office Bearers, etc.
- Preferable Bike rider & soft spoken having good knowledge & knowing importance of job offered. One or Two year core experience in maintenance field will be required. Male candidate is to go on field with complete graduation or fresher in engineering degree holder.