New job Team Member- Compact Hydro Asia in Delhi
Team Member- Compact Hydro Asia
Company : ANDRITZ AG
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Delhi
Every day, ANDRITZ continues to deliver successful innovative solutions to our customers globally. Why are we so successful? Because we are passionate and love what we do! We are at the forefront of future engineering technologies, with solutions that ensure the success of our clients in key industries that are shaping the future of the world we live in.
- To support and promote Compact Hydro business of ANDRITZ Hydro Private Limited, India in hydroelectric projects in the state of Uttar Pradesh, India to his/her best ability.
- To provide ANDRITZ Hydro with all information on the upcoming hydroelectric projects in the state of Uttar Pradesh.
- To inform ANDRITZ Hydro in time about any forthcoming tenders of any hydroelectric project in the state of Uttar Pradesh.
- Upon request by ANDRITZ Hydro, take part in various meetings with the customers, the authorities and other institutions in the state of Uttar Pradesh.
- To inform ANDRITZ Hydro promptly, of all decisions and circumstances relating to hydroelectric projects in the state of Uttar Pradesh.
- To maintain active and close contact with the developers, the engineering companies, and any other person or entity who are involved in development of hydroelectric projects in the state of Uttar Pradesh.
- To represent ANDRITZ Hydro in pre-tender conferences, tender submission and opening conferences, contract negotiation meetings, as desired necessary by ANDRITZ Hydro.
- To provide ANDRITZ Hydro with all necessary advice and information with a view to improve the quality and competitiveness of the offer.
- To advise and actively assist ANDRITZ Hydro as to any requirements which may support ANDRITZ Hydro in being awarded the Contract.
- To provide assistance, advice and recommendations with regard to local matters appertaining to the Contract including but not limited to taxation landing, customers clearance, re-forwarding, transport, accommodation, labour sub-contractors and other services and facilities required for or in connection with preparation of the proposals.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability.