New job SUS Specialist in Uttar Pradesh
Company : CNS Cloud and Network Services
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Uttar Pradesh
Perform and monitor Software Upgrade for Nokia IMS Products (NTAS,CFX,NT-HLR, CMS-8200 HSS), involve in functionality and node testing, delivery of status report /event report on time and maintaining agreed KPI by SUS Project Team.
1. Upgrade planning including effort estimation, risk assessment, SoR segregation, etc.
2. Executes MOP, upgrade tools and perform pre-post check on the latest Nokia IMS products version.
3. Involve remote Software Release/Change delivery/On top Upgrade activity.
4. Involve in troubleshooting of issues raised after the upgrade.
5. Alarms analysis, escalation handling, troubleshooting and preventing fault propagation and ensure network availability.
6. Co-ordination with various team, i.e. NPO, Customer
1. E2E Upgrade planning from the IMS/SDM node perspective.
2. Smooth Software upgrade as per scope baseline.
3. Post-upgrade testing support.
4. Network stability.
5. On-time deliverables.
6. Performance improvement.
7. Customer satisfaction (Optional)
1. Deep knowledge of Nokia IMS Products (CFX/NTAS/CMS-8200 HSS) Architecture, Functions and working.
2. Software upgrade hands-on experience (1+ Years) on the latest Nokia IMS Products & versions (NTAS/CFX,HSS
3. Good Knowledge of GSM and IMS call flows
4. Good Knowledge of Linux OS.
5. Hardware knowledge of HP & ATCA.
6. Good Knowledge of SS7 & DIAMETER interfaces/protocols.
7. Care process knowledge and mind-set.
8. Hands on experience on Nokia software upgrade tool, i.e. CM Editor, CM Operational Manager, License Manager.
9. Clear understanding of MOP execution.
10. 24/7 working environment experience.
11. Good Troubleshooting skills
12. Good communication skills
13. Team player
14. Ability to work under pressure
15. Willingness to do domestic and international travel.
BE/B. Tech Electronics Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Telecommunication or equivalent technical competence
Should have sound knowledge IMS products,
Advanced troubleshooting skills on telecom switch platform
Has been working in the role of technical support, customer service, SW roll-out/upgrade projects
Fundamental IP knowledge; knows basic IP configuration and troubleshooting.
Cloud Knowledge is preferable.