New job Supervisor - Private Equity in Maharashtra
Supervisor - Private Equity
Company : Citco
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Maharashtra
Citco is a global leader in fund services, corporate governance and related asset services with staff across 80 offices worldwide. With more than $1 trillion in assets under administration, we deliver end-to-end solutions and exceptional service to meet our clients’ needs.
For more information about Citco, please visit www.citco.com
About the Team & Business Line:
Fund Administration is Citco’s core business, and our alternative asset and accounting service is one of the industry’s most respected. Our continuous investment in learning and technology solutions means our people are equipped to deliver a seamless client experience.
As a core member of our Private Equity team, you will be working with some of the industry’s most accomplished professionals to deliver award-winning services for complex fund structures that our clients can depend upon.
- Maintaining books and records and calculating fund Net Asset Values;
- Reviewing and/or preparing financial statements and associated reports, including performance metrics;
- Reviewing and/or calculating carried interest/performance/incentive fees;
- Reviewing and/or preparing calculations and investor allocations for capital calls, distributions and equalisations;
- Coordinating and/or processing payments and other transactions;
- Supervising junior staff, reviewing and signing off on work performed;
- Acting as a primary day-to-day contact with clients and other fund participants;
- Work closely with the Investor Relations team to respond to investor queries and to disseminate capital activity and other investor notices;
- Monitor Senior/Fund Accountants’ progression and identify areas for training and development;
- Assist Assistant Vice President to coordinate team to meet recurring and ad-hoc client deliverables, including year-end process with respect to audit timelines, financial statement preparation, regulatory filings, tax services etc.
- Participating in projects that may be defined from time to time in connection with the continuing expansion and evolution of the business;
- Identifying and escalating any material issues effecting service delivery to the Assistant Vice President;
- Any other functions required as part of the business of the Company, and reporting to the Assistant Vice President.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Professional accounting qualification – CA, CPA, ACCA or similar
- Minimum of 4 – 5 years’ experience in accounting for the financial services sector, particularly Private Equity, Asset Management or Fund Administration.
- Experienced in reviewing and preparing general ledger and financial statements.
- Established knowledge in relation to accounting and consolidations under IFRS.
- Excellent communication skills and proficiency in English (both verbal and written).
- Motivated, bright and diligent individual who is driven to meet deadlines.
- A team player who is able to manage individual responsibilities.
- Sound judgment, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.).
- User experience with enterprise accounting system(s).
Your wellbeing is of paramount importance to us, and central to our success. We provide a range of benefits, training and education support, and flexible working arrangements to help you achieve success in your career while balancing personal needs. Ask us about specific benefits in your location.
We recognize diversity as a source of organizational pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation’s evolving diversity in the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization.
Citco welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection.