New job Strategic Finance Analyst, Investor Relations in Chandigarh
Strategic Finance Analyst, Investor Relations
Company : TeamViewer GmbH
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Chandigarh
- Maintain corporate long-term financial model and develop forecasting models to help the company manage long-term growth and opportunity
- Perform financial, strategic, and competitive analyses, including industry and peer benchmarking, market/valuation trends, and ad-hoc projects to support strategic and financial initiatives
- Build models and leverage data analysis to understand complex relationships, identify and synthesize key trends, and gain insight on key metrics, financials, drivers, and scalability
- Support quarterly earnings process, including preparation of earnings press releases, call scripts, financial outlook, Q&A, and accompanying investor and board presentations
- Review and analyze sell-side research and models, consensus estimates, peer estimates, and market-related trends impacting valuation and perception
- Develop a robust understanding of key metrics and drivers, identify/track business themes, and support the collection and analysis of relative stock price movements, analyst and investor perceptions/opinions, and investor ownership
- Assist with investor targeting and outreach efforts, ESG research and reporting, and content management on investor relations website
- Collaborate across departments to ensure that consistent metrics and corporate image is presented to analysts and investors – including ESG initiatives
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Engineering or other relevant field; MBA and/or CFA helps, but not required
- 2-5 years of relevant experience, preferably in investment banking, equity research, or in a finance organization in any public/private company
- Excellent proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint; programming skills (in any language) would be a plus
- Sophisticated financial and analytical skills with ability to interpret information and financial concepts and apply them in business analysis situations
- Demonstrated understanding of technology and business models, with desire and capacity to learn about our industry, products, competitors and other key audiences
- Strong intellectual curiosity and high attention to detail with the ability to keep the big picture in mind
- Excellent organization skills and a sense of urgency. An ability to be proactive and anticipate needs before asked
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills; Strong team player
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at https://www.zscaler.com.
Zscaler is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.