New job Sr. Marketing Manager in Gujarat
Sr. Marketing Manager
Company : Entigrity Private Limited
Salary : ₹90,000 a month
Location : Gujarat
We are looking for Sr. Marketing Manager who loves to experiment and become successful with various marketing and branding strategies and initiatives. Taking companies marketing to the next level is going to be to core responsibility of the positions. Agency background is strongly recommended.
Designation: Sr. Marketing Manager
Function: Growth Marketing, Branding, Content, Creatives, Stories, Sales Initiatives etc.
Shift Timing - 4:30 PM - 2:00 AM (Mon - Fri)
- Define a comprehensive growth marketing plan and drive its execution
- Build, manage and optimize organic inbound lead generation campaigns with advertising partners, influencers, media companies, and others based on data-driven hypotheses,
- Uncover new marketing opportunities and optimize existing performance.
- Promote our short and long-form content to existing and new audiences.
- Determine creative strategy, and design other assets to support your campaigns.
- Working in collaboration with Sales & Marketing team of 2 divisions Entigrity & myCPE for Sales & Marketing areas like email campaigns, social media, user traffic, webinars, podcast, conference and tradeshow marketing and tapping and maximizing all the avenues of sales and marketing.
- Monitor key performance indicators, make data-driven recommendations and advocate for internal resources required to drive the continued member growth via their respective marketing channel(s)
- Conceptualizing, Designing, Building & Implementing new ideas, stories, content around companies products, offerings and target audience.
- Ongoing analysis of performance - clicks, views, etc, as well as report on earned media targets including company and brand awareness goals through weekly, monthly and quarterly reports
- Grow and optimize current online marketing channels, including SEO, Social, and contents amongst others.
- Test new online marketing channels, including Direct Buys, Podcasts, Webinars.
- Develop, test, and measure integrated marketing campaigns
- Grow our user base and increase awareness of the Acquire brand in a fun, creative and informative ways.
· Build sales enablement and marketing content in the form of sales plays, messaging guides, presentations, solution briefs, articles, press releases, blog posts, digital assets and web
- Work with a team of content writers, designers, developers and sales professionals.
- Identify customer needs, key personas, market trends/competitive landscape and build differentiated Build content for Web, Community and Social Media properties
- Understanding of the art of storytelling to Blogs, Podcast, Videos etc.
- 5+ of experience in Digital marketing
- Core experience of leading & working with Sales & Marketing teams of diverse domain
- Experience in growth hacking
- Experience with marketing automation platforms like HubSpot, Experience with Google Analytics paid search and paid social marketing channels
- Ability to distill complex information into simple and meaningful insights and messaging and building narratives.
Preference (Not Compulsion)
- Working Experience in Accounting or Finance Domain.
- Cultural & working experience for Industries Outsourcing/Offshoring/International Clients Service etc.
- Agency of Advertising background with experience of working on multiple accounts. (Marcom)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to ₹90,000.00 per month
- Evening shift
- Night shift