New job Sr. Executive Accounts in Andhra Pradesh
Sr. Executive Accounts
Company : Hyundai Materials India Private Limited
Salary : ₹3,00,000 - ₹3,60,000 a year
Location : Andhra Pradesh
- Purchase Invoices Entry & Sales Billing and E- Invoicing
- Issue invoices to customers
- Issue monthly customer statements
- Update customer files with issued invoices
- Process credit memos
- Track exceptions between the shipping log and invoice register
- Manage financial data to discover outstanding invoices
- Collect and sort all invoice, credit, bill, and order statements
- Enter all relevant data into accounting software
- Draft invoice statements for customers and vendors
- Utilize electronic, standard and certified mail services to deliver invoice Record and update all payment in accounting software.
- Posting and processing journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded.
- Updating accounts receivable and issue Service invoices
- Updating accounts payable and perform reconciliations and analysis: Prepaid Expenses, Deposits, Accrued Expenses,
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines.
- Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed.
- TDS/TCS, Calculations and Payments Quarterly filing the returns.
- Assisting the management in any other miscellaneous matters involving tax impact.
- Supporting role of Corporate Tax Planning both in terms of direct taxation and indirect taxation.
- Manage the monthly financial close process, including ensuring all costs incurred are properly recorded, reviewing journal entries, account balance reconciliations and report preparation.
- Computation of GST liability on a month basis along with reconciliation with GSTR 2A and filing of GST returns of Group Companies.
- Preparing details and assisting the team in GST Annual audit.
- Booking GST Liability and payment entries in the Great plain accounting software and monthly reconciliation thereof.
- Reconciliation of GST Liability ledger and Input Ledger and preparation of Schedule for MIS Purpose.
- Updating Support and billing Team for amendment in GST Law and responding to various queries raised by Customer in relation GST.
- Generating E-way bill for transfer of fixed assets. Coordinating with Internal and external stakeholders for e-invoicing.
- Computing Monthly TDS Liability and payment thereof within due date. Filing of Quarterly ETDS Returns, issuance of form 16A to Vendors.
- Accounting for Credit card expenses and evaluating TDS, equalization levy ('EL') applicability and GST under Reverse charge mechanism and payment thereof.
- Validation of Invoices for TDS/GST applicability.
- Ensuring monthly payment of GST and other statutory payments such as Provident fund, ESIC, Profession Tax etc. before the due date.
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports
- Assist senior accounts manager in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings.
- Vendor payment Process, Entries, Customers receipts Entry and BRS
Required Qualification: MBA
Should be local of Anantapur.
Should possess Two-wheeler
Only shortlisted candidates will be scheduled for interview.
Application Deadline: 15/6/2021
Expected Start Date: 21/6/2021
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹300,000.00 - ₹360,000.00 per year
- Food allowance
- Health insurance
- Morning shift
All candidates are required to wear the mask and sanitize their hands before entering interview panel
- total work: 5 years (Preferred)