New job Service Delivery Assistant in Rajasthan
Service Delivery Assistant
Company : Deutsche Bank
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Rajasthan
Job Title: Associate – Invoice Operations – Tax
Invoice Operations & Customer Support
Within Global Procurement, Invoice Operations & Customer Support is part of Deutsche Bank’s Procurement & Travel Operations organization. We support the end-to-end Procurement process, and are directly responsible for Invoice processing, Global Bank Reconciliations and payment approvals for a large range of services delivered to the bank.
What we’ll offer you
As part of our flexible scheme, here are just some of the benefits that you’ll enjoy
- Best in class leave policy
- Gender neutral parental leaves
- 100% reimbursement under child care assistance benefit (gender neutral)
- Sponsorship for Industry relevant certifications and education
- Employee Assistance Program for you and your family members
- Comprehensive Hospitalization Insurance for you and your dependents
- Accident and Term life Insurance
- Complementary Health screening for 35 yrs. and above
Your key responsibilities
- Daily TDS check, Pre & Post Payment Check and maintaining Tracker thereof
- Preparation of Monthly TDS reconciliations, monitoring timely depositing of monthly TDS, correct and accepted TDS demand (relating to vendor payments) raised by Tax Authorities, with Government Treasury.
- Responding to TDS related queries from Vendor, Invoice Processing Team, P2P Team and Requestors.
- Monitoring and reviewing Quarterly TDS Statements
- Liasoning with Group Tax in case of a query relating to application of TDS rates / any other TDS compliance related matter.
- Accompanying Group Tax / Auditors, should there be a need to explain / present underlying facts / details to TDS authorities during TDS audit / assessment by TDS authorities.
- Preparing first cut draft letters (with all attachments) for review of Finance / Group Tax, for responding to queries by Tax Authorities relating to TDS done by AP.
- Monitoring retrieval of documents required to be presented (in timely manner) to Tax authorities during DB Group entities Corporate Tax Assessments. Collating and presenting the details to Finance / Group Tax in format pre agreed.
- Preparation of Tax Audit report - Where Profit & Loss Account to be matched with TDS return. Providing justification for non-deduction of TDS
- Liasoning with Auditors/Finance/Group Tax for Tax Audit related queries
Your skills and experience
- 5 to 7 years of post-qualification work experience.
- Strong understanding of Tax Laws & Rules
- Good analytical and effective communication skills with ability to influence and interact with all levels of the organization
- Independent self-starter with excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize multiple tasks and changing priorities
- Sound Knowledge of SAP and MS Office
- CA/ MBA Finance/ Commerce Post Graduate /Graduates with good academic record
How we’ll support you
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
- Flexible working to assist you balance your personal priorities
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
About us and our teams
Please visit our company website for further information:
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.