New job Senior Test Analyst in Haryana
Senior Test Analyst
Company : Fidelity International
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Haryana
About the opportunity
The Technology function provides IT services to the Fidelity International business, globally. These include the development and support of business applications that underpin our revenue, operational, investment, compliance, finance, legal, marketing and customer service functions. The broader organisation incorporates Infrastructure services that the firm relies on to operate on a day to day basis including data centre, networks, proximity services, security, voice, incident management and remediation. The Central team comprises systems development and support specialists that provide support to departments such as HR Services, Finance, Corporate Services, Legal and Compliance, Risk and Technology across various geographic locations. The services include Production Support of in-house developed applications and vendor provided products, small scale enhancements and projects.
Purpose of your role
The is the role for an experienced Functional tester who understands the architecture overall, is able to understands the systems involved and the integration points etc. The candidate will be required to work closely with the Test lead and the development team to write the functional test scripts and identify the areas which are critical from the end to end testing perspective. Need a senior guy who has worked on medium scale projects and programs in past and hence will be able to add value to the overall program.
- Plan, track and estimate product testing activities evaluate and learn modern technologies
- Review functional and design specifications to ensure full understanding of individual deliverables.
- Understanding and reviewing project requirements and design documentation to create test artefacts.
- Testing software new releases, fixes and application enhancements, writing and executing test cases and reporting defects.
- Executing test iterations, tracking / reporting results, troubleshooting and coordinating defect resolution.
- Provide accurate and reproducible qualitative defect reporting, bug scrubs, and quality metrics with project core teams
- Own and lead testing for a product/product line, including test strategy development, identifying risks.
- Utilize and extend existing test automation test harnesses
- Understand the entire scope of business activities and participate in enhancing these areas
- Working with multiple teams, vendors and senior stakeholders.
Experience and Qualifications
- B.E./B.Tech. or M.C.A. in Computer Science from a reputed University
- 5-8 years of relevant industry experience
- Strong hands-on experience in Database testing
- PL/SQL skills, able to read/write stored procedures complex query writing, arithmetic function, aggregate functions
- Experience in a DWH project with clear DWH concepts with understanding of ETL Tools like Informatica etc.
- Experience in job scheduling with tools like Control M etc
- Experience in reporting tools like OBIEE (preferred), Tableau etc
- Sound knowledge of finance domain
- Knowledge of ETL processes
- Able to understand complex requirement and draft testing strategy around the requirement.
- Excellent knowledge of testing life cycle and hands-on experience in testing deliveries.
- Should have experience in handling senior stakeholders.
- Automation knowledge will be good to have and an added value.
- Experience in behaviour driven development using tools like Gauge/Cucumber
- Shell Scripting
- API testing (SOAP and REST)
- Sound analytical & debugging skills.
- Innovative and enthusiastic about technology and using it appropriately to solve problems
- Excellent communication/presentation inter-personal skills to present to/liaise with all levels of stakeholders.
- Ability to thrive in a rapidly changing and expanding environment
- Strong conceptual thinking and ideation skills; passion for brainstorming ideas, sketching concepts and connecting pieces to solve problems.
- A can-do attitude and a naturally curiosity to find better solutions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good analysis skills – to be able to join the dots across multiple applications and interfaces between them.
- Can work as part of a small team with fairly independent role.
- Proven ability to work well under pressure and in a team environment
About Fidelity International
Fidelity International offers investment solutions and services and retirement expertise to more than 2.5 million customers globally. As a privately held, purpose-driven company with a 50-year heritage, we think generationally and invest for the long term. Operating in more than 25 countries and with $739.9 billion in total assets, our clients range from central banks, sovereign wealth funds, large corporates, financial institutions, insurers and wealth managers, to private individuals.
Our Workplace & Personal Financial Health business provides individuals, advisers and employers with access to world-class investment choices, third-party solutions, administration services and pension guidance. Together with our Investment Solutions & Services business, we invest $567 billion on behalf of our clients. By combining our asset management expertise with our solutions for workplace and personal investing, we work together to build better financial futures.
Our clients come from all walks of life and so do we. We are proud of our inclusive culture and encourage applications from the widest mix of talent, whatever your age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, social background and more.
As a flexible employer, we trust our people to perform their role in the way that works best for them, our clients and our business. We are a disability-friendly company and would welcome a conversation with you if you feel you might benefit from any reasonable adjustments to perform to the best of your ability during the recruitment process and beyond. Data as at 31 March 2021. Read more at https://www.fidelityinternational.com/