New job Senior Sales Director - Business Developement, Government in Delhi
Senior Sales Director - Business Developement, Government
Company : UiPath
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Delhi
At UiPath we see boundless potential in the way we live. It drives the way we work. Our culture is our most valuable asset, that's why it acts like a compass to us. We’re fast, immersed, humble and bold. And that’s not just words on the walls.
Eliminating time-consuming tasks means people get to do more of what they love. It’s an inspiring, high stakes challenge that motivates us, and this common passion bonds UiPath employees globally. We all strive every day to be better and to accelerate human achievement.
We make robots, but we hire people. Would you like to be part of this journey?
This is what you will do at UiPath
- will lead Sales initiatives in Indian government, departments, and directorates.
- manage core government clients, end-to-end and establish working and active relationships with consultants.
- It will also require the individual to interact with partners on a regular basis and work with multiple internal teams for carrying out business.
This is what you will bring to our team
- at least 15 years or more in Central and State government.
- He has to possess an excellent knowledge of Government process, rules and regulations He should have been associated as a prime member or have lead closures of large deals in Central and state government.
- Should have experience in leading a complete life cycle of an opportunity from Conceptualization to order booking.
- candidate should have a quota driven mentality and should have demonstrated his capability to fire the sales engine for closures within specified time limits decided by the company.
Life at UiPath like a lot of startups, can sometimes feel like a roller coaster. It comes with changes and challenges, but also with the opportunity to shape how work is done, to have great impact and learn a great deal.
At UiPath, we value a range of diverse backgrounds experiences and ideas. We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes.
UiPath is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you have a medical condition or disability which inhibits your ability to complete any part of the application process, and are in need of a reasonable accommodation to complete the process, please contact us @ TALeaders@uipath.com and let us know how we may assist you.