New job Senior Case Handling Engineer in Uttar Pradesh
Senior Case Handling Engineer
Company : CNS Cloud and Network Services
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Uttar Pradesh
Nokia is an equal opportunity employer that is commited to diversity and inclusion.
At Nokia, employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Providing Product Line level technical support through SalesForce tools for Nokia Digital Networks, Packet Core, Policy, IMS & VoLTE Core products (CFX-5000, Nokia TAS) .
- Handling support requests assigned via Salesforce tool.
- Provides technical support with a bent of mind towards advanced trouble shooting as part of 24x7 Emergency/Outage handling.
- Participating in special projects (e.g. customer pilots, War rooms and task forces) and in troubleshooting activities which require remote and on-site support.
- Able to prepare MOPs, perform Audits, implementation of procedures.
- Able to perform Specialized technical support services.
- Deep knowledge of PaCo, Policy, Digital Networks IMS, VoLTE Network and functionality of products such as Nokia CFX 5000, CMS 8200 HSS, iNUM, DRA, NTAS. Preferable understanding of 3rd party products of NetNumber, ENEA iNUM.
- Familiar with IMS, VoLTE call flows, LTE networks and interfaces.
- IP networks knowledge.
- Good troubleshooting skills. Should be familiar with all troubleshooting tools.
- Excellent hands-on experience on Linux.
- Should be familiar and have expertise in Cloud infrastructure.
- Have skills on Hardware troubleshooting with HP, IBM, ATCA.
- Provide follow-up & ensure good co-ordination with Technical Support teams.
- Good communication Skills.
- Willingness to travel and experience about customer networks
Handling support requests assigned via NCT tool. Participating in special projects (e.g. customer pilots and task forces) and in troubleshooting activities which require remote and on-site support. Member of 24/7 emergency on-call rotation. Participating escalation management and product support practice development activities.
- Provides technical support with a bent of mind towards advanced trouble shooting as part of 24x7 Emergency/Outage handling
- Participate in or develop detailed designs of the Core Network in the logical order of network level designs, network element designs, and data-fill.
• Quality production, documentation and implementation of configuration changes.
- Adherence of new design to the design guidelines/strategies.
• Specification of testing required for each change.
- Optimizing implementation changes.
• Development of tools for configuration changes.
• Consultancy on Design/Configuration issues
• Participation in Project teams representing Design/Configuration. Seamless implementation of changes in the Core Network
• Assess and mitigate risk of Core Network changes to ensure minimal service or revenue impacts. More specifically this would involve performing network impact assessment and developing a test regime to mitigate exposure.
• Develop and execute test plans, implementation plans, procedures, test specs and test cases.
• Engage relevant groups within VHA and third parties identified within the verification & acceptance process to verify and sign-off test results.
• Implementation activities included are configuration loading, software and hardware upgrades, software updates, new functionality or system integration, subscriber/link migration, and re-parenting.
• Ensure implementation is in accordance with detailed designs and project timeframes.
• Review, coordinate and manage installation, commissioning and implementation activities procured from vendors or third parties.
• Develop or review implementation and fallback procedures.
• Undertake technical acceptance of the solutions implemented in the model or test environment.