New job Senior Analyst, Special Investigations, India in Maharashtra
Senior Analyst, Special Investigations, India
Company : Mondelēz International
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Maharashtra
Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It Matter.
You work to mitigate security risks and protect our people, products, and premises at a country level and/or across multiple locations.
How you will contribute
You will be responsible for developing, implementing and leading the strategic and tactical components of the operational security program in your assigned region and ensuring that security activities comply with company policies and legal and regulatory requirements. This role will include managing, planning, developing and implementing security plans, programs and processes on physical security, executive protection and security audits. You will be responsible for coordinating activities needed to hire and pay for security and legal services, including the preparation and control of security and legal purchase orders. In addition, you will report and monitor reports of theft and abuse of trust at the national level; supervise appointments and documents to control legal complaints; and analyze security risks and vulnerabilities in your area.
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career with experience and knowledge in:
- Interpersonal skills
- Analytical capability
- Working proactively and effectively under pressure
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Working collaboratively and cross-functionally as a team
- Corporate security positions, specifically in conducting investigations and preparing risk analyses
More about this role
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Special Investigations, AMEA, this position is responsible for conducting assigned investigations primarily involving compliance allegations, financial-related allegations (fraud, embezzlement, etc.), potential crimes or violation of laws, business due diligence, litigation support, and violations or breaches of the Company’s Code of Conduct. This responsibility extends to all areas of the business and to all levels of employees.
What you need to know about this position:
- Ensures investigations are conducted legally, ethically, and on a timely and cost-effective basis.
- Gathers facts through statements and interviews from employees, customers, vendors and other relevant witnesses.
- Obtains and analyzes physical and documentary evidence to support investigations, to include electronically stored information (ESI).
- Practices diligence in evidence collection and handling to preserve evidence and chain-of-custody control for potential criminal proceedings.
- Presents accurate and concise written and oral interim status updates and final written investigation reports.
- May be called on to testify and present evidence at administrative and criminal court proceedings.
- Delivers investigative training and fraud awareness programs.
What extra ingredients you will bring:
Education / Certifications:
Job specific requirements:
Travel only as required for work
Within Country Relocation support available and for candidates voluntarily moving internationally some minimal support is offered through our Volunteer International Transfer Policy
Business Unit Summary
Mondelez India Foods Private Limited (formerly Cadbury India Ltd.) has been in India for over 70 years, making sure our mouth-watering and well-loved local and global brands such as Cadbury chocolates, Bournvita and Tang powdered beverages, Oreo and Cadbury Bournvita biscuits, and Halls and Cadbury Choclairs Gold candies get safely into our customers hands—and mouths . Headquartered in Mumbai, the company has more than 3,300 employees proudly working across sales offices in New Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata and Chennai and in manufacturing facilities at Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Himachal Pradesh and Andhra Pradesh, at our global Research & Development Technical Centre and Global Business Hub in Maharashtra and in a vast distribution network across the country. We are also proud to be recognised by Avatar as the Best Companies for Women in India in 2019 – the fourth time we’ve received this award.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.