New job Senior Accountant in Karnataka
Company : Spice Route Business Solutions Private Limited
Salary : ₹3,00,000 - ₹6,00,000 a year
Location : Karnataka
Job Title: Senior Accountant
Experience : 3 to 6 Years
Qualification: CA inter or Final
Worked in CA firm or consultancy firm (Preferred)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage end to end accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting and Revenue Recognition.
- Drive and take ownership of the entire general ledger consolidation process and ensure financial integrity is maintained at all times.
- Perform accurate and timely month-end close functions to ensure business unit are in compliance with the appropriate accounting standard, including tax and government compliances.
- Reconciliations of all the Balance Sheet Items including Inter-company across regions and entities.
- Finalisation the month end, qtr end and year-end financials (profit & loss statement, balance sheet, and cash flow statement).
- Filing of various compliances; GST, TDS, PT , ESI and EPF
- Registration; GST, PT ESI, IEC and EPF etc
- Payroll processing
- MIS preparation
- Coordination of all Audit Activities
- Bank reconciliation
- Reconcilation of Books of accounts
- Knowledge in Quick book, zoho and Tally softwares
- Thorough knowledge of Accounting principles and policies.
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to articulate financial results, accounting policies and procedures in layman’s terms.
Expected Start Date: 14/6/2021
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹300,000.00 - ₹600,000.00 per year
- Day shift
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- A/R Analysis: 1 year (Preferred)
- Accounting: 2 years (Preferred)
- total work: 3 years (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Speak with the employer