New job Security Officer in Gujarat
Company : Simpolo EmilCeramica
Salary : ₹3,00,000 - ₹4,00,000 a year
Location : Gujarat
Roles and Responsibilities
Secures premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry.
Obtains help by sounding alarms. Prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures; restraining trespassers.
Desired Candidate Profile
Must have below skills
- Observation skills. ...
- Honesty and integrity. ...
- Ability to lead and work in a team. ...
- Communication skills and empathy. ...
- Conciliatory attitude. ...
- Hard-working and flexible. ...
- Good Physical fitness.
- Visitor management
- Vehicle management
- First Aid Knowledge
- Can Handle Team
Handled Emergency excavation
Candidates must Ex-Army Man
Atleast 3-5 Years Experience in any manufacturing industry
Age - Not more than 45 Yrs.
Perks and Benefits
Best in Industry
Skills highlighted with ‘‘ are preferred keyskills
We endure gratification for every experience that we offer, created to share something truly meaningful. It may not resonate with the majority, but that is what takes us a class apart.
"Power Brand’s Leadership – Rising Entrepreneur of the Year Award 2012" from His Excellency Shri Sanjay Verma – The Consul General of India to Dubai and Prof. Arindam Chaudhuri, Editor-in-Chief, Planman Media and Honorary Director, IIPM Think Tank
- "Power Brand’s Rising Awards 2012"
- "The Udhyog Patra Award" presented by Mr Shared Yadav (Minister of Consumer affairs, Govt. of India) for Efficient Entrepreneurship
- "Bhartiya Udhyog Ratna" Award from Mr. Dilipkumar Gandhi (Minister of State for Shipping, Govt. of India) for Industrial Prowess