New job SaT_VME BM_SA/AM1/Manager/AD - BLR/ Noida in Haryana
SaT_VME BM_SA/AM1/Manager/AD - BLR/ Noida
Company : EY
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Haryana
SA/AM1/Manager/AD – Business Modelling
As part of our EY-Valuation, Modelling and Economics team, you will help clients understand the value of their business, securities, intellectual property, capital equipment, intangibles and other assets. The group is comprised of several key areas, including business valuation, business modelling, capital equipment and complex securities.
We are looking for Assistant Manager with expertise in Business Modelling to join EY-VME (Valuation, Modelling and Economics). Over the past decade, financial modelling in the corporate finance space has continued to grow at a healthy space. Our Business Modelling group helps create social and economic value for our clients by helping them make more informed steps about strategically managing capital and transactions. In short, we help clients with their corporate finance modelling steps using traditional as well as newer technologies to meet client’s needs.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a prominent firm and develop your career through a broad scope of engagements, mentoring, and learning & development. Specifically, you will be a part of the team that helps clients to review and build financial models for financial reporting, tax and regulatory compliance, transaction support and corporate strategy whilst incorporating sophisticated techniques to model data to assist clients in making better and quicker choices.
Your key responsibilities
- Steer engagement teams, help executing Business Modelling services which support key choice makers in developing and implementing their transaction, financing or operational conclusions
- Understand client requirements and build financial models that help support clients with various aspects of corporate finance conclusion making process
- Be a part of modelling transactions (mergers and acquisitions), financial feasibility of projects, corporate and debt restructuring, valuation and corporate strategy
- Identify issues and propose strategies related to the procedures executed
- Inspire yourself to continually learn and teach, mentoring others while developing your own career
- Take ownership of your projects, while working collaboratively with other team members
- Maintain and develop positive, productive, and professional relationships with clients and winning repeat business
Skills and attributes for success
- Experienced in reviewing/building complex financial models based in MS Excel/VBA
- A post graduate degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting (CA) or Business with 5 years of related work experience
- A minimum of 18 months - 15 years of direct experience in Financial Modelling and Valuation or experience in a Corporate Finance role in an organization, preferably in debt raising activities in a finance environment project
- Advanced knowledge and experience in any of the following sectors will be added advantage – Infrastructure, Oil and Gas, Power and Utilities and Financial Services
- Experienced in building tools to process data using technologies like R/Python in the corporate finance modelling space will be an added advantage
- Excellent thoughtfulness, project-management, communication, interpersonal, and teaming skills
- The ability to work within a given budget and schedule, providing top-quality results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Achievement of or significant progress towards a CFA, FRM, PRM or PMP designation is a plus, with an expectation of the completion of one designation within a given timeframe
To qualify for the role, you must have
- A minimum of 18 months of relevant experience with a national valuation firm or accounting firm’s business modelling practice, or in quantitative management or litigation consulting, investment banking, private equity/venture capital or commercial banking
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Should have developed / reviewed models in Excel/VBA. Additional skills in R, Python related financial modelling is a plus.
- The successful candidate must be committed to staying at the cutting edge of both, latest derivative valuation techniques and the financial and accounting standards that guide the use of these techniques.
What we look for
- A Team of people with commercial acumen, technical experience and enthusiasm to learn new things in this fast-moving environment
- An opportunity to be a part of market-prominent, multi-disciplinary team of 1500 + professionals, in the only integrated global transaction business worldwide.
- Opportunities to work with EY SaT practices globally with prominent businesses across a range of industries
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success, as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers to the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.