New job Sales Executive in Delhi
Company : Unilever
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Delhi
JOB TITLE: SENIOR SALES EXECUTIVE- (OOH)
JOB LOCATION: Delhi NCR
ABOUT HINDUSTAN UNILEVER LIMITED:
No matter who you are, or where in the world you are, the chances are that our products are a familiar part of your daily routine. Every day, around the world, people reach for Unilever products. Our brands are trusted everywhere and, by listening to the people who buy them, we've grown into one of the world's most successful consumer goods companies. In fact, 150 million times a day, someone somewhere chooses a Unilever product.
Look in your fridge, or on the bathroom shelf, and you- re bound to see one of our well-known brands. We create, market and distribute the products that people choose to feed their families and keep themselves and their homes clean and fresh.
MAIN JOB PURPOSE:
Sales Executive/ Sr Sales Executive would be required to drive sales and distribution for the company products and manage his allocated territory and the customer.
JOB SUMMARY (JOB DESCRIPTION)
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in Sales in Vending/corporate sales.
- Direct customer handling.
- Good communication & negotiation skills.
- Territory scanning & expansion for the existing & upcoming Opportunity.
- Conduct product samplings & demo feedback in Institutions.
- Should have good experience in Out of Home Sales division & Institutional Sales.
- Cold calling/ prospecting new opportunities.
- Exposure to key corporates & IFM companies.
- Good in Grievance handling.
- Knowledge about the FnB backgrounds in Institution space.
- Annual Business planning for the assigned area.
- TTS Management, Annual customer renewals.
- Exposure to Government/Private Tender / RFP Participation.
- Team training & development.
- Driving strong service & developing CRM with existing & new clients.
- Sales & business trend, Annual Renewals.
- Post Sales business trend evaluation for viable business
- RS Primary, Sec & Closing stock management.
- Ensuring adherence to depot ordering & replenishment.
- Driving Secondaries through new product introduction.
- Within budget limits for brand activities organize promotion activities in consultation with the superiors.
- Monitoring own & team performance & giving feedback.
- Training & development of 3P resources.
- Monitoring productivity of 3P & FF resource.
- Feedbacks from existing & new clients on overall experience.
- Liaising with technical team for smooth services to client.
KEY REQUIREMENTS (EDUCATION, WORK EXPERIENCE & SKILLS)
Required a Minimum Fulltime MBA from repute institute.
- Minimum 2-3 years of Experience in Institutional Sales- Vending division.
- Excellent in ROI Calculations.
- Should be well-versed with RS appointment & Sales Planning.
- Conducting promotional activities & execution.
- Decent Communication in English & local language is desired.
- Excellent Negotiation skills.
- Strong customer relationship & interpersonal skills.