New job RPA Production Support in Telangana
RPA Production Support
Company : JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Telangana
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Advanced knowledge in infrastructure projects, operations systems, and data analytics
- Proficiency in one or more of the following: Microsoft Office, VPN, Virtual Machines, Remote Connectivity products, Security
- Understanding of technology offerings and businesses supported
- Ability to identify problems, troubleshoot, and deliver strategic solutions to clients
- Genuine interest in continuous feedback, learning, and growth opportunities
- Effective collaboration and communication to achieve common goals and maintain a company standard of excellence
- Good knowledge of Windows/MAC OS with the ability to carry out root cause analysis
- Strong analytical and problem resolution skills
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.