New job RPA Configurator, GSC's in Telangana
RPA Configurator, GSC's
Company : HSBC
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Telangana
Some careers shine brighter than others.
If you’re looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you’ll be.
HSBC is one of the largest banking and financial services organisations in the world, with operations in 64 countries and territories. We aim to be where the growth is, enabling businesses to thrive and economies to prosper, and, ultimately, helping people to fulfil their hopes and realise their ambitions.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team in the role of RPA Configurator
Department Overview of Robotic Process Automation for Collections Innovation Team
Collections Innovation team works on all the innovation agenda for all processes across Credit Control Services(CCS). This includes robotic process automation, lite automations, I rainbow, Q-Bot and other products which are in remit for the bank and suitable as solution to our processes. The majority of the innovation projects done by this team are of unattended robotics on Blue prism platform followed by Qbot
Roles & responsibilities
The RPA Configurator is responsible for analysis, design, development, and testing of processes, working in demand-led CCS processes. The role holder works with the RPA mentor, project manager and Innovation Lead to ensure the Policies and Standards, and local jurisdiction standards and best practices are followed while during design and development of RPA automation.
- Analysing and understanding the business processes in detail where required.
- Identifying and communicating the technical software requirements.
- Designing automated process solutions in accordance with standard design principles and conventions.
- Configuring new automated processes and objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
- Creating and maintaining solution documentation.
- Supporting existing processes and implementing change requirements as part of a structured change control process.
- Problem solving issues that arise in day to day running of automated processes and providing timely responses and solutions as required.
- Communicating with software supplier through the team structure on software related issues, suggested improvements and participating with other users in the automation community.
- Working within project planning constraints, communicating any identified project risks and issues to the delivery/project manager accordingly and providing inputs to the change control process.
- Creating and documenting test procedures and scenarios for the pre-UAT phases
- Supporting the Operational Teams during the UAT and rollout phases
- Understanding of RPA technologies, the operational processes and when RPA should be used (desirable)
- Knowledge of the enterprise’s business operations
- Previous experience within RPA (+36 months desirable) (24 months as a minimum)
- Proven track record in a similar role would be advantageous
- The role requires an articulate individual; comfortable dealing with management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required
- Excellent interpersonal skills required
- Must be well organized and able to multi-task effectively and efficiently
- Experience in negotiation and conflict management
- Ability to problem solve, clearly articulate requirements, and implement and drive change
- Energy, enthusiasm, and drive
Qualifications and Accreditations
- Blue prism accredited at a minimum (Professionally accredited is desired)
- Graduate in any discipline minimum.
- Higher qualification not a bar provided aspirations are commensurate with the position
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by HSBC Electronic Data Processing (India) Private LTD