New job Risk Assurance_Third Party Risk Management_Associate_Kolkata in West Bengal
Risk Assurance_Third Party Risk Management_Associate_Kolkata
Company : PwC
Salary : Details not provided
Location : West Bengal
Line of ServiceAssurance
Job Description & SummaryA career in our Cybersecurity, Privacy and Forensics will provide you the opportunity to solve our clients most critical business and data protection related challenges. You will be part of a growing team driving strategic programs, data analytics, innovation, deals, cyber resilency, response, and technical implementation activities. You will have access to not only the top Cybersecurity, Privacy and Forensics professionals at PwC, but at our clients and industry analysts across the globe.
Our Third Party Risk Management (TPRM) team focuses on helping our clients assess, design, implement, and maintain an effective third party risk program.This is inclusive of pre and post contract stages for our clients - helping them evaluate the controls required pre-contracting with a vendor, contractor, or supplier, as well as post-contract from an ongoing monitoring perspective. Our TPRM team focuses on designing programs, operationalizing those programs, change management across all risk domains of a third party program and assessments (ongoing monitoring efforts). You will work with third parties all across the globe that support the operations of our clients to ensure adequate control environments are in place and help provide our clients comfort that both reasonable and defensible controls are in place. As more companies continue to outsource and move to cloud transformation, the demand for TPRM has quickly grown. You will help our clients transform their business, build trust amongst their ecosystem, manage risk effectively, and drive accountability and control with their third party connections.
Our team helps organisations develop TPRM business plans, cost-benefit analyses, target operating models, short/long-term strategies, and ultimately improve the effectiveness of their TPRM programs. In joining our team, you will work with xLoS professionals at PwC across all third party risk domains, including, but not limited to cybersecurity, privacy, human resources, legal, technology, financial, fraud, regulatory, and industry specific business risks. You will help organizations with strategy, design, operation and long-term maintenance of their TPRM programs.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As an Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Invite and provide evidence-based feedback in a timely and constructive manner.
- Share and collaborate effectively with others.
- Work with existing processes/systems whilst making constructive suggestions for improvements.
- Validate data and analysis for accuracy and relevance.
- Follow risk management and compliance procedures.
- Keep up-to-date with technical developments for business area.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner - verbally and in written form.
- Seek opportunities to learn about other cultures and other parts of the business across the Network of PwC firms.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct
- Preparation of vendor assessment reports which will include an analysis of the business profiling questionnaire and due diligence questionnaire of the vendor, review supporting documentation, performing a research on the operations and other relevant information about the vendor/supplier.
- Assessment of compliance of vendors against set standards/controls, SOC and PCI reports etc.
- Communicate with the clients and vendors and get clarification
- Assist in the administrative requirements of the team
Team members would be required to handle multiple tasks at the same time. Detailed focus when performing work and good project management skills when managing workload and maintaining timelines will be necessary.
Bachelors/Masters in Information Security
Certifications (ISO 27001/ ISO 31000/ CISA/ CISSP/ CSX
Other relevant qualification/certification
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)Degrees/Field of Study required: Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date