New job Research Associate in Delhi
Company : TERI
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Delhi
Work closely with the team and execute key responsibilities as following:
- Interactions with partners across the globe in the sphere of climate diplomacy.
- Preparation of regular briefings on the current status of climate action in India; understanding implications of international events on India.
- Liaising with government and non-governmental entities dealing in climate, energy, industry, climate negotiations at the national and international levels.
- Providing assistance in writing briefings papers/ research papers, journal articles and blogs.
- Organizing internal and external meetings, workshops, conferences and other dissemination activities.
- Compilation of project reports (technical and financial) and submission to partners.
2 - 3 years
Masters degree in Political science, Environmental sciences, Economics, International Relations, Climate science and other related fields.
- Broad understanding of climate change issues and impacts, climate negotiations, India-s current & historical stance on climate negotiations.
- Good knowledge of domestic climate policy in India (laws, regulations, sectoral policies and schemes
Rs. commensurate with experience and skills
Please apply latest by 09 Jul 2021