New job R&D Executive in Maharashtra
Company : Glint Cosmetics Private limited
Salary : ₹1,75,083 - ₹5,70,006 a year
Location : Maharashtra
1. Creative and technical aspects of pharmaceutical topical applications, skincare and haircare development.
2. Provide thought and technical ideas on novel skincare functional ingredients for new age products such as Anti-aging, Hydration, Acne etc. with proven consumer perceivable benefit. Actively collaborate with various departments for the new product development of multiple launches.
3. Maintain Active pharmaceutical and cosmetics brand catalog compliant with all regulatory updates.
4. Principal Accountability.
5. Develop new haircare, skincare and topical products with proven efficacy and optimized sensorial aspects.
6. Manage the product development from inception, through testing, scale up and transition to manufacturing.
7. Interface with Manufacturing, Marketing and other department counterparts.
8. Issue necessary documentation for product development. Create marketing concept for the new product with the support of claims and consumer test results.
9. Ensure a consumer focus in the development of new technologies
10. Put in place a patent strategy that will safeguard the formula and technology invented
11. Maintain close awareness of scientific literature, raw material technology, processing methodology, consumer need gap and marketing trends.
Job Requirements Bachelors or Masters degree in Pharmaceuticals or Cosmetics
Minimum 1 years experience in pharma external preparations, skin care, cosmetic and personal care industries with formulation knowledge in various architectures (e.g. emulsions,serums, gels, dispersions and familiarity with skin biology and active ingredient functions. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years experience developing skincare formulations, launching OTC products and have a working knowledge of applicable instrumentation (pH meter, viscometer, microscope etc.)
Must be autonomous and flexible while handling multiple projects with a strong sense of urgency Have track record of success working and influencing in a fast-paced, multi-unit organization at different levels.
Creative and self-motivated.
Be able to think out of the box and willing to take an extra step to get job done.
Strong communication skills that allow for professional presentation of fact, ideas and positions. Excellent organizational skills.
Have team spirit and be able to motivate others by being an energizing force
Job Type: Full-time
Application Deadline: 5/6/2021
Expected Start Date: 7/6/2021
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹175,083.00 - ₹570,006.00 per year
- Day shift
- Performance bonus
- Yearly bonus
All COVID appropriate behavior requirements and production related SOP's in place
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Product development: 2 years (Preferred)
- total work: 2 years (Preferred)