New job QMS LEADER in Bihar
Company : ALSTOM
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Bihar
We create smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow. We design and manufacture a complete range of transportation systems, from high-speed trains to electric buses and driverless trains, as well as infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a truly global community of more than 75 000 people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact.
About Alstom in India
Alstom has established a strong presence in India. Currently, the company is executing metro projects in several Indian cities including Chennai, Kochi and Lucknow where it is supplying Rolling Stock manufactured out its state of the art facility at SriCity in Andhra Pradesh. In the Mainline space, Alstom is executing Signaling & Power Supply Systems for the 343 Km. section on World Bank funded Eastern Dedicated Freight Corridor. Phase 1 in the construction of the new electric locomotive factory for manufacturing and supply of 800 units of 12000HP locomotives is also complete at Madhepura, Bihar while the depot at Saharanpur, Uttar Pradesh is ready to commence operation. Alstom has set up an Engineering Centre of Excellence in Bengaluru, and this coupled with a strong manufacturing base as well as localized supply chains, is uniquely positioned to serve customers across the globe. Today, Alstom in India employs close to 3600 people and in line with Government of India’s ‘Make in India’ policy initiative, Alstom has been investing heavily in the country in producing world class rolling stock, components, design, research and development to not only serve the domestic market, but also rest of the world. www.alstom.com/ India
NETWORK & LINKS:
Heirarchal Linkages: Site Quality Head
Internal : Manufacturing, Indus, Testing, Engineering
- Indian Railways, and Depot
OVERALL PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
QMS Manager is responsible for deployment of Quality management system standards at site and continual improvement of the same. QMS Manager conducts periodical gap assessments at site across functions and ensures proper action in place to meet the compliance.
- Deploying quality Management system standards ISO 9001:2015/ ISO/TS22163 inline with Alstom System across functions .
- Periodical evaluation and identification of gaps wrt to deployed standards.
- Initiating actions to bridge the identified gaps during assessment and continually improve the same.
- Problem solving: Responsiveness and effectiveness
- Coordination with internal and well as external agencies.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Degree with 8-10 years of experience in automobile/railway industry.
- Team Player.
TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES & EXPERIENCE
- Has knowledge of Quality Management system standards ISO 9001:2015/ ISO/TS22163
- Certified Lead auditor / certified internal auditor for ISO 9001:2015/ ISO/TS22163
- Has knowledge of assembly process.
- Well versed with problem solving tools.
- Working in a manufacturing industry preferably automotive / Transportation industry.
EXPERIENCE / SKILL SET
- Understanding QMS Standards ISO 9001:2015/ ISO/TS22163
- Have gone through certification audit cycles.
- Language Skills: Proficient in English language,
- IT Skills: MS office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint),SAP
An agile, inclusive and responsible culture is the foundation of our company where diverse people are offered excellent opportunities to grow, learn and advance in their careers. We are committed to encouraging our employees to reach their full potential, while valuing and respecting them as individuals.
Job Segment: Bank, Banking, ERP, SAP, Supply, Technology, Finance, Operations