New job Project Manager - Solar Power Plant in Bihar
Project Manager - Solar Power Plant
Company : Creative Elecpower Private Limited
Salary : ₹2,00,000 - ₹3,60,000 a year
Location : Bihar
Job Description / Responsibilities:
- Design & Development of Solar PV & Solar Hybrid systems.
- Understand solar resource data and use it to conduct feasibility study & technology evaluation.
- Propose new ideas and manage assigned tasks independently.
- Document scientific work and participate in peer reviews and with customers.
- Conversant with IEC / EN / IS specification.
- Understanding of different solar power PV technologies like crystalline, Thin Film and their component specifications along with their cost.
- Assist in preparing solar field and component input for proposals.
- Prepare basic engineering details and data sheet based for order received as per proposal commitments and specification.
- Support initial component selection and procurement.
- Prepare technical documentation for detailed project report and support peer review before submission.
- Experience in Preparation of DPR & participation in technical meetings.
- Knowledge of Solar systems, PV panels, Inverter system, DC cabling, Scada systems etc.
- Knowledge of cost Estimation & Proposal preparation.
- Preparation project Feasibility Report/ Detailed Project Report, Technical Specification, Bid evaluation.
- Develop detailed drawings of system components for construction and installation; Complete electrical and structural designs for photovoltaic projects.
- Vendor management (Mandatory)
- Resource planning & management for project (Mandatory)
Desired Candidate Profile: BE/ Diploma - Electrical, with 3 years of experience and who has had hands on experience in Single line diagrams and Sizing Calculations. Experience with designing and / or constructing the solar electric systems along with knowledge of the National Electric Code preferred. Understanding of all sub systems including solar resource potential for a given region is required to contribute to this role. Familiarity with the applicable codes & standards. Experience in conceptual and detailed design of Solar (PV/CSP) Plant. Should have hands on experience in solar implementation. Hands on experience in ground mount utility - scale solar project. Experience in other renewable energy projects such as wind, biomass etc will be an added advantage. Should have designed PV systems for Grid connected Power plants. Willingness to travel as required. Capable enough to plan and arrange resources such as labour/ contractor/ supplier for project.
Note : Candidates must have solar power plant project installation and commissioning experience and agree upon current CTC
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹200,000.00 - ₹360,000.00 per year
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- Madhubani, Bihar (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Solar Project handling: 4 years (Required)
- Total work: 7 years (Preferred)
- Management: 3 years (Preferred)
Willingness To Travel:
- 25% (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19