New job Programme Associate in Assam
Company : Church's Auxiliary for Social Action (CASA)
Salary : ₹24,270 - ₹29,663 a month
Location : Assam
Church’s Auxiliary for Social Action (CASA) is a Non-profit, Voluntary Development Organisation of the Protestant and Orthodox Churches in India. We actively work for a just and sustainable society by creating opportunities for the participation of socially and economically marginalized sections of people. CASA also supports local self-governance, peace and reconciliation, gender mainstreaming, sustainable livelihoods and responds to environmental issues, manmade and natural disasters. For further details please visit http://casa-india.org
We are looking for qualified and experienced people for the post of Programme Associate (Female). The place of posting will be CASA Office Guwahati, The appointment will be done on contractual basis initially for 1 year, which is renewable on yearly basis, based on the performance assessment as well as need for the project.
Pay and benefits: CASA will offer monthly pay as per existing pay structure and scale commensurate with the position offered in CASA. Apart from monthly pay, benefits like contributory Provident Fund, , coverage under Group Accident Insurance, Coverage under Group Medical Insurance for self and spouse, leave travel allowance etc. are also offered as per existing rules.
Essential Qualifications: Programme Associate (Female)
· Degree in MSW/ Rural Development (PG in RD), Sociology (MA), Rural Development Management or similar courses.
· Age limit between 25-40 years and preference will be female candidate.
· At least 4 years of experience working in voluntary development organisation (VDO) or non-governmental organisation (NGO) or Government organizations.
· Sound knowledge of the context of NEI issues, policies and CSO environment
· Sound knowledge on project planning, management and evaluation and financial management
· Sound knowledge of issues like governance, livelihoods, gender etc.
· Good command over English.
· Sound health (to be able to work under pressure, stress, time limit and extended working hours if need be).
· Willing to travel extensively in rural areas within the state and different parts of India.
· Sensitive to gender needs.
· Ability to use computers (Email, Word, Powerpoint and Excel).
· Possessing a driving license will be an added advantage and
Application procedure: All applicants should send their cover letters and personal profile/bio-data/curriculum vitae/resume
Last date of application 30th June 2021, short listed candidate will have interview physically or virtually at appointed time, for further may contact Mr. Lesehu Meru cell No.9435404678.
Application Deadline: 30/6/2021
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹24,270.00 - ₹29,663.00 per month
All COVID-19 precautions would be taken for recruitment.
- total work: 5 years (Preferred)