New job Program Associate B in Telangana
Program Associate B
Company : Wells Fargo
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Telangana
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 30 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job Description
About Wells Fargo India
Wells Fargo India enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Product, Analytics and Modeling (PAM). We are operating in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai locations.
Enterprise Functional Technology (EFT) aimed at providing common, consistent, and foundational software services and solutions to be used across technology at Wells Fargo. The group includes the strategic development and support of core information management services including data technology blue print, common data services, customer relationship management services and customer due diligence services to be leveraged across all technology teams in Wells Fargo. Additionally their Cloud enablement services is another strategic priority to re-engineer of a significant portion of Wells Fargo's large and complex application portfolio.
Enterprise Function Technology within the Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) business is responsible for supporting Enterprise Data technology, Enterprise technology initiatives related to messaging & collaboration, risk technology, corporate systems data, and various internal systems and tools.
Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) team develops and supports software applications, databases and business services; manage test, release and process functions to ensure quality delivery of projects; deliver technical support services.
About the Role
You will work as part of the Enterprise Data Technologies Team develop and support EIW applications. You will interact closely with multiples business partners including the Consumer Lending, Credit Risk & Home Equity.
- Define and Design solutions to meet the business and strategic requirements.
- Bug fix and & maintenance of the AbInitio applications (including UNIX & Teradata)
- Strong AbInitio experience with highly complex and multi-layer macro driven processes that are fully parameterized
- Build efficient and high performing solutions to meet the business requirements
- Participate effectively in the entire software development life cycle
- Should have good troubleshooting skills to analyze problems in our application platform, and work with development teams to come up with solutions. Also should be able to work with various internal and external application team partners
- Work with all stakeholders to review/prepare Data Model, Data Flows, high level ETL design, source to target data mapping document and be the point of contact for any application related questions.
- Leads projects and manages the work of less experienced staff. Assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported technology domain.
- Leads projects and as an escalation point, provides guidance and direction to less experienced staff in resolution of complex problems.
- Assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported technology domain.
- Knowledge of System Testing and Development on Data warehouse applications using AbInitio, DB2, Unix & Teradata
- Strong knowledge in SQL and "hands-on" experience in writing complex queries on large volume of Data
- Strong analytical skills
- Knowledge on SDLC and experience on trouble shooting production and non-production environment
- Exceptional problem solving skills and ability to mentor others in the skill
- Must be a team player with high software quality standards and expectations
- Support the deployment of solutions through various environments.
- Troubleshoot applications and working directly with various internal application team partners.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, with excellent presentation skills
- University Graduate in Engineering, or Post Graduate in Computer Applications.
Market Skills and Certifications
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.