New job Product Professional in Haryana
Company : BT
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Haryana
Security isn't always the first thing that comes to mind when you think of BT, but when it comes to keeping everyone safely connected, We Are The Protectors. We deal with thousands of cyber-attacks every day, so that millions of people can safely go about their daily lives and run their businesses. We deliver vital work at scale, with real breadth and impact. We connect for good.
About this role
You'll have the following responsibilities
- Validate and Vet all New/Change/Cease BT Security portfolio orders received (BTGS)
- Checks status of Customer on BFG/DCMO to make sure duplicate accounts are not created and abiding by the rules for creation of new ones
- Brand new customers only, create new BFG & Classic accounts.
- Check Classic/Expedio Order Manager (OM) and where necessary create new customer accounts, sites and contracts .
- Confirm correct Helpdesk that supports customer.
- Check Expedio IM for customer name and correct Customer ID
- Managing OVQ/PPR in line with standard operating rules.
- Completing Order Entry, Order Provisioning and SOP role on CLASSIC, using product specific low level documents, along with Global MSSP DCF and Design Précis .
- Completing Order Entry on Expedio OM for Inventory purposes, using product specific low level documents, along with Global MSSP DCF and Design Précis
- Raising and managing any system related issues (bridge cases) through to completion, escalating where needed
- Uploading DCF orders onto SharePoint
- Monitoring of Security OE emails inbox.
- Create Diplomat P ref and associated E-ref.
- Raise Sector ticket for TM allocation
- Manually entering CPE and Commercial Elements into Classic (Non eDCA orders)
- Managing Classic tasks in line with project progression, working closely to Delivery Manager
- Arranging Unisys on-site surveys and installation appts in line with project progression, working with Delivery Manager
- Where necessary managing the requests for Export/Import licence requests
- Where necessary escalating CPE delivery with “BT CPE Team” direct and via PPR
- Where necessary liaise with supplier for CPE escalating where needed
- Maintaining weekly reporting to summarise orders status in highlight/lowlight
- Maintaining accuracy of RFT orders.
- Ensure that all orders are closed after installation.
- Submitting Specific device details via email into IMS team to update BFG, with follow-up on completion
- Realigning of Owning Helpdesk to ensure Helpdesk can see new customers
- Raising Expedio IM test tickets, checking inventory and access for the BT 1st line helpdesks and Security Operations Centres
- Ensuring Hand over to maintenance tasks are handled efficiently and customer is BIS’d on time.
- Ensuring billing is correct and email to country billing team is generated, working closely to Delivery Manager
- Provide process improvement input wherever possible.
- Engage in Operational Readiness Test (ORT) with new products, producing cheat sheet work instructions and share knowledge with team.
You'll have the following skills & experience
- Systems experience on: Classic, Expedio OM, Expedio IM, BFG, SI +
- Knowledge of MSSP product and processes.
- Order entry/accuracy ability/experience.
- Quick to pick up new systems and following user guides
- Thoroughness in checking own work and others
- Ability to use common sense
- Managing escalations
- Being able to problem solve
- Working through complex issues
- Coordinating a virtual team
- Time management and good organisation
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Having a sense of ownership
- Must be a Graduate or a Post Graduate in Business/Science/Commerce from a reputed university or college.
- Relevant experience in range of 3-5 years
Previous experience, knowledge of, or exposure to Project Co-ordiantion & Order Management.
As per company policy
Security isn’t always the first thing that people think of with BT, but it is one of the fastest growing parts of our global organisation. We protect our networks from more than 6,500 cyber-attacks each day, invest over £40m in research each year and employ more than 3,000 people - which makes us the largest private cyber security employer in the UK. With incredible opportunities to learn, develop and grow your skills, we’ll invest in you, nurture potential and shape your future – whatever your background or experience. You can find out more about Security in BT here
In today’s world, safe and secure digital connections have never been more vital. You’ll be joining a global company operating at the forefront of the information age: BT employs 90,000 people in 180 countries. With huge scale, we’re capable of achieving great things, striving to be personal, simple, and brilliant for our customers whilst creating an inclusive working environment where people from all backgrounds can succeed. Play your part. Make a difference. We are the Protectors.
How to Apply
It's easy to apply online; you just need a copy of your up-to-date CV and to follow the step-by step process. Don't worry if you need to make changes - you'll have the opportunity to review and edit your work on the final page. We look forward to receiving your application!