New job Product Manager - Merchant Lifecycle & KYC in Uttar Pradesh
Product Manager - Merchant Lifecycle & KYC
Company : Worldline
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Uttar Pradesh
Worldline [Euronext: WLN] is the European leader in the payment and transactional services industry. With innovation at the core of its DNA, Worldline’s core offerings include pan-European and domestic Commercial Acquiring for physical or online businesses, secured payment transaction processing for banks and financial institutions, as well as transactional services in e-Ticketing and for local and central public agencies. Thanks to a presence in 30+ countries, Worldline is the payment partner of choice for merchants, banks, public transport operators, government agencies and industrial companies, delivering cutting-edge digital services. Worldline’s activities are organized around three axes: Merchant Services, Financial Services including equensWorldline and Mobility & e-Transactional Services. Worldline employs circa 12,000 people worldwide, with 2019 revenue of circa 5.3 billion euros. worldline.com
About the job
Worldline provides its clients with sustainable, trusted and secure solutions across the payment value chain and offers best-in-class payment services ranging from POS, online payments, omnichannel solutions to issuing & acquiring and digital banking to nearly one million merchants and 1,200 banks and financial institutions. With 20,000 employees and powered by the dedication of some of the brightest talents in the payments industry, Worldline is shaping new ways of paying, living and doing business.
Worldline is organized around 4 global business lines (GBL’s) : Merchant Services (MS), Terminals, Solutions & Services (TSS), Financial Services (FS) and Mobility & E-transactional services (MTS)
A key part of the TSS GBL’s strategic transformation is the build-up and delivery of a Payments Platform as a Service (PPaaS), internally code-named In>Dx
In>Dx’s ambition is to build a world-class, cloud-based Payments Platform as a Service (PPaaS) that empowers our ecosystem of clients and partners to offer their merchant customers state-of-the-art payment and commerce solutions available anytime, anywhere.
Reporting to the PPaaS Senior Product Manager Platform, the Merchant Lifecycle Management & Compliance Product Manager will shape and own functional domains such as Onboarding, KYB and KYC driving further adoption of features and services of our new PPaaS services’ offering. The Merchant Lifecycle Management & Compliance Product Manager will define the product strategy allowing our partners to seamlessly onboard, perform KYC/KYB and extend platform services such as best in class commerce and payment experience to their merchants through our platform. The Product manager will streamline the cluttered country-specific complex requirements for onboarding and integrations with enterprise systems and design a streamlined global & singular experience for all of the In>Dx’s partners. The Product Manager will apply a customer-centric approach to problem-solving and collaborate with internal teams to fulfill In>Dx’s vision.
In addition, the Product Manager will act as an important bridge between Product Team and the risk and Risk & Compliance team.
He/she will use his/her own knowledge and experience and work with local legal teams and data protection officers to will determine the functional, operations and governance requirements necessary for In>Dx products and services to comply with local regulatory requirements in their target markets, or be able to determine if no such regulatory requirements exist. He/she will consider requirements such as payment services, domestic and international money transfer, money remittance, debt administration, credit agreements, AML, KYC and terrorist financing and national strategic infrastructure.
He/she will shape and own functional and operational domains to ensure that the product and services comply with relevant local regulatory requirements in their target markets
Regulatory requirements may not derive from being directly regulated but indirectly as a key supplier to our regulated clients
- Owns merchant lifecycle management in our cloud-based Payment Platform as a Services.
- Model integration components with enterprise platforms such as SalesForce & 3rd party KYC platforms.
- Understands the complexities arising due to heterogeneous processes & compliance in a global solution and transform them in a simple, streamlined and intuitive way.
- Defines your product and service positioning, value proposition and differentiation versus the competition
- Drives the strategy, vision, product and service roadmap and KPIs including customer satisfaction
- Continuously collects feedback, pains and motivations from customers, users and regional business owners, identify customer needs and business opportunities leveraging internal and external analysis and data (qualitative and quantitative) that will feed the product roadmap
- Collaborates with product owners and engineers to translate features into user stories that will create compelling product and service fulfilling the customers’ requirements
- Ideates, hypothesize, and rapidly test solutions to validate customer desirability
- Works closely with UX Designers to test and define the best customer and end user experiences when using your product and service
- Determines local legal and regulatory requirements in target markets
- Specifies functional and operational requirements for the product, platform and service to comply with local legal and regulatory requirements
- Works with product and service development teams to specify products and services capable of complying with local regulations
- Supports the regulatory applications made by local business and legal teams
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 8+ years as a Product Manager with experience in managing technology product or service launched with “as a Service” business model
- Solid knowledge of Merchant Onboarding
- Extensive experience of managing products and services in a regulated market
- Strong Problem-Solving kills
- Agile methodology (Safe)
- Customer-centric and excellent product sense
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral),
- Fluency in English oral and written
- previous experience in a B2B2B environment
- Solid knowledge of the payment industry, e-commerce
- knowledge of integration with enterprise systems
- knowledge of cloud technologies, SaaS
- Experience in a fast-paced technology start-up
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and international environment
- Fluency in French oral and written
In addition to joining a global leader in digital transformation, you can also expect an excellent range of benefits.
What’s more, we really value Innovation, Cooperation, Excellence and Empowerment. These values are reflected on our daily work. This is the core of our organization. At Worldline our top priority is to engage, encourage and develop you to help you improve your potential. In fact, we have comprehensive training and development programs in place demonstrating our dedication to developing your career.
Our success comes from strong skills, new insights, diverse points of view and the energy of all women and men from Worldline. Not only do they represent the Heart and Face of our company, they are also key players in our success. We make leading our talents a major asset in the success of our business. Worldline is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer