New job Product Manager-Consumer Insights in Maharashtra
Product Manager-Consumer Insights
Company : Trusting Social Private Limited
Salary : ₹2,00,000 a month
Location : Maharashtra
Role Introduction :
As Customer Insights Product Manager you will be responsible for managing development of product portfolio Trusting Social offers to consumer lending players in India. Our products leverage cutting edge AI and are derived from big data sets belonging to telcos and other platforms. Examples of such products include Credit Score, Income Score, Fraud Score, Cross Sell Score and others.
You will be expected to have a detailed understanding of client needs to drive product innovation by working closely with our customers and teams across the company, especially the Data Science team. You will also be responsible for monitoring and management of existing products, supporting the Sales team in their activities and presenting our products to the industry in your country.
1. New products development for India :
- Conduct market research to identify new product and partnership opportunities as well as monitor activities of competitors. Focus primarily on lending but be open to synergies from sectors such as CIP, insurance and others.
- Drive product innovation in terms of coming up with new insight products as well as in structuring, customization, bundling or pricing of existing ones.
- Identify new big data and training data providers in coordination with the Partnership team.
2. Product roadmap management :
- Support the country team with formulating new product ideas into holistic product proposals. Be responsible for driving and preparing materials for new Product Development Sign off Process.
- Be responsible for driving and preparing materials for Product Deployment Sign off Process.
- Manage capacity planning, prioritization & coordination with Partnership, Data Science, -Development and Sales teams to ensure timely delivery of new products from ideation to sales in your country.
3. Existing products management :
- Monitor performance of live products and drive resolution of any issues identified.
- Track consumption of live products at client level and drive corrective actions in case of declining or stagnant product usage.
- Monitor usage of existing products and compliance of clients with consent and consumer privacy policies.
- Manage product upgrade cycles to ensure their relevance and superior performance over time.
4. Sales support :
- Prepare sales materials for new as well as existing products and drive their standardization/localization for your country.
- Train the Sales team on new products
- Attend key client meetings for product presentations and support
- Manage product FAQ list
5. Analytics :
- Work with Analytics/DS team on backtests preparation
- Work with Analytics/DS team on sales reporting
- Work with Analytics/DS team on insight analytics for existing clients to demonstrate the value of our products and to drive penetration
6. Market thought leadership :
- Prepare materials on insight products best case applications
- Participate in writing of white papers on AI & ML trends featuring our products
- Representation at industry events
- BSc degree in business studies or quantitative fields such as engineering, computer science, operations research field or similar (MSc preferred)
- Minimum four years of experience in product management, business or analytics role in a finance or tech company
- Experience from consumer lending is strongly preferred and experience from consumer retail risk management is desirable
- Lateral experience across departments or within a single department but closely interacting with colleagues from other departments is strongly preferred
- Can-do attitude, persistence, and problem-solving skills. Ability to independently define, understand and delve deep into a problem, reaching out to colleagues across the company for assistance as required.
- Project management experience with coordinating and tracking tasks across a range of activities
- Ability to influence people and project leadership among peers and colleagues with different reporting managers.
About Trusting Social :
Trusting Social is an AI-powered Fintech company pioneering risk assessment in emerging markets using alternative data. With prediction accuracy and scale as our drivers, we aim to profile the risk of 1 billion underserved consumers in emerging markets and make large scale financial access a reality. Our proprietary machine learning algorithms have so far scored 450M people across Vietnam, Indonesia and India on key parameters including the risk of default, the propensity to fraud and credit demand among others. We are about to go live in our fourth country, The Philippines.
We advance data science and technology to bring financial inclusion for all, on a scale never before possible. Trusting Social has become the biggest and fastest-growing credit risk assessment platform in Southeast Asia. Our B2B2C loan marketplace in Vietnam is the market leader in originating new-to-bank personal loans. We- ve enabled financial institutions to grow their balance sheets profitably and at an unprecedented pace and dramatically increased their loan approval rates and reduced loan disbursement cycle times.
The company is led by a dynamic group of seasoned entrepreneurs, technologists, and scientists seeking to disrupt the lending space and democratize access to capital for billions of underserved consumers. Trusting Social comprises Ph.D. data scientists from Stanford Research Institute, Microsoft, IBM, etc. and banking leaders from Goldman Sachs, Credit Suisse, Barclays and Bajaj Finserv.
Founded in Silicon Valley, Trusting Social is now headquartered in Singapore, with its R&D labs in Ho Chi Minh and Melbourne and offices in Hanoi, Jakarta, Mumbai, Bangalore, Pune, Delhi and Manila
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to ₹200,000.00 per month
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Internet reimbursement
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- total work: 4 years (Required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19