New job Practice Coordinator - Private Equity Practice in Haryana
Practice Coordinator - Private Equity Practice
Company : McKinsey & Company
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Haryana
- MBA with 2-3 years of relevant work experience.
- The candidate should be ambitious with a strong drive and a passion for excellence
- Should have a strong sense of ownership, entrepreneurship, innovation, and energy
- Strong written/verbal communication skills in English
- Superior analytical and quantitative skills
- Excellent problem-solving capabilities
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent IT and database skills
- Sound organizational skills
- Good knowledge of PE knowledge domain and/or willingness to learn
Who You'll Work With
You will be based in Gurugram and work with the Asia Private Equity and Principal Investor (PEPI) practice team. The team provides support to client teams serving private equity firms and institutional investors and their portfolio companies. You will support the leadership and manage and develop our operations across Asia. You will get an opportunity to work with the highly entrepreneurial team in a pivotal role, and in one of the fastest-growing practices in Asia.
McKinsey PEPI practice is the world’s leading advisor to the industry, and one of the fastest-growing practices in the firm. The practice works with investors of all types. We serve these clients across the ownership cycle, assisting with deal identification, due diligence, and portfolio company operational improvements, as well as on firm-level topics including strategy, governance, and operations.
You will work very closely with Asia PEPI practice manager and other regional and functional managers (e.g. learning, knowledge, research, finance etc.) and work with partners leading the PEPI practice in Asia, the PEPI hubs, and sector domains/JVs.