New job PPaaS - Billing Architect (F/M) in Delhi
PPaaS - Billing Architect (F/M)
Company : Worldline
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Delhi
Worldline [Euronext: WLN] is the European leader in the payment and transactional services industry. With innovation at the core of its DNA, Worldline’s core offerings include pan-European and domestic Commercial Acquiring for physical or online businesses, secured payment transaction processing for banks and financial institutions, as well as transactional services in e-Ticketing and for local and central public agencies. Thanks to a presence in 30+ countries, Worldline is the payment partner of choice for merchants, banks, public transport operators, government agencies and industrial companies, delivering cutting-edge digital services. Worldline’s activities are organized around three axes: Merchant Services, Financial Services including equensWorldline and Mobility & e-Transactional Services. Worldline employs circa 12,000 people worldwide, with 2019 revenue of circa 5.3 billion euros. worldline.com
Worldline is organized into 4 Business Lines: Merchant Services (MS), Terminal Solutions and Services (TSS), Financial Services (FS), and Mobility and E-transactional Services (MTS).
One of the key bricks of the TSS Business Line strategy is the creation and availability of a cloud offering, Payment Platform as a Service, or "PPaaS". The ambition of PPaaS is to enable all customers and partners to provide a wide and innovative service offer to merchants, available all the time and everywhere. The PPaaS solution is deployed in the cloud and serves customers around the world.
The mission is to conceive the ordering and billing platform for PPaaS. This solution will be integrated with the company systems. The architect has a dual role: He works within one or more development teams to define the architecture of the developments. He also works at the solution scale (system architecture) to ensure the coherence of each part with the whole solution and to present to the other players the architecture. He works with Product Managers, Product Owners, developers, DevOps and other architects. He will meet with clients to better understand their needs. All teams work in an Agile at scale (Safe) framework.
Within development team:
- Capture the Product Manager's needs and include them in a technical context.
- Define the functional architecture.
- Design and supervise the POCs to validate the architecture.
- Support the Product Owner for converting the architecture into tasks.
- Work with team members to define and explain the architecture.
For the solution:
- Ensure the consistency of the system. The architect has a global view of the system and the overall objectives of the solution.
- Present the architecture to all the players in the R&D, marketing and management.
- Work with other architects to improve architectural procedures.
The work of the architects follows our business processes.
- Capturing needs: organizational view, description of stakeholders, needs and constraints
- Functional description: a view to identify the functions to be performed
- Technical description: Technical views to identify software components to be modified or created
- Documentation for system stakeholders
Experience and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Perfectly comfortable in English (the work is done in English, including meetings).
- Good relationship and ability to explain choices to audiences of all technical levels
- Ability to work collaboratively with teams, collective architectural development
- Ability to work at a conceptual level as well as at a very practical and technical level.
- Architectural skills in the following areas: Ordering System (catalog, pricing model, ordering orchestration), Billing Systems (pricing rules, dynamic and static price computation, billing procedure), delivery of the implementation in a Micro-service environment in the cloud with CI/CD.
- Proven experience of SAP usage for catalog and Billing (SAP certification “specialist” or “professional” appreciated).
- Proven experience of SalesForce usage for CRM (Salesfroce “architect” certification appreciated),
- Knowledge of the following products is appreciated: OpenCell solution.
The 20 000 employees of Worldline are all different but share the same values. You can see it in the way we behave. We are curious and humble – we are learning every day, we keep things simple and everyone engaged. In our fast-moving industry, we are adaptable and life-long learners. Everyone demonstrates the same dedication to quality and efficiency. We have an entrepreneurial spirit and sense of service. Above all, we never turn our back on a challenge. These values nurture a dynamic and innovative team where everyone can develop and grow.