New job Powertrain-Process Planning Engineer in Karnataka
Powertrain-Process Planning Engineer
Company : Mercedes-Benz Research and Development India Private Limited
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Karnataka
- Experience in Powertrain/Battery Assembly Process planning in OEM (Greenfield/Brownfield)
- Technical background in Production, Assembly Planning and Digital Validation.
- Layout creation, Cycle time calculation, Cost estimation, Manufacturing BOM creation
- Product Knowledge Transmission, Engine, eATS, Battery, Electric Vehicles.
- Knowledge/experience in various joining technologies for Engine, Battery assembly (welding, Screwing, Sealant, Laser weld etc..)
- knowledge of Conveyor systems, Fixtures, grippers & various material handling equipments
- Software and System know how (e.g. Microstation/DELMIA V5/Process Simulate/ Vismockup / Team center visualization/Human Jack etc.)
- Shopfloor experience in setting up new product line OR variant integration in existing line is an added advantage.
- Open for international travel for short or longer durations as and when required
- Excellent English written and oral communication skills are required; German Language proficiency is an added advantage.
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent Knowledge of MS-Office tools.
- Self-Driven attitude is highly desirable and a key skill for success in this role.
Years of Experience - 4-8 Years
Education : B-tech / M-tech Mechanical Engineering.