New job Partner Management in Haryana
Company : BT
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Haryana
Security isn't always the first thing that comes to mind when you think of BT, but when it comes to keeping everyone safely connected, We Are The Protectors. We deal with thousands of cyber-attacks every day, so that millions of people can safely go about their daily lives and run their businesses. We deliver vital work at scale, with real breadth and impact. We connect for good.
About this role
- Operational support for the Global GTM partner management programme to deliver the annual global partner purchase order (PO), ICV, Portfolio Mix across strategic, critical & eco system security partners covering security sales, global account teams, enablement, marketing and portfolio
- To support & facilitate the governance of the Global Go To Market (GTM), Partner Business Plans & QBR programme with selected partners
- To produce, co-ordinate & communicate the exec briefings for senior BT & Partner CXO meetings
- Ownership of the Global GTM Partner Management Portal and Teams page, ensuring there’s an up to date hub to keep the business informed on partners.
Lead the partner team communications to ensure wider awareness of any initiatives, performance and up to date partner information.
You'll have the following responsibilities
- Governance of 6 BT non-SME ‘ecosystem’ partners across all 4 regions (UKI, Europe, AMEA, Americas) & to co-ordinate GTM cadence with each.
- Facilitate the onboarding of new partners and work with the Partner Specialist on providing regional support where required.
- To be the communications lead within the partner management team and co-ordinate monthly Workplace updates on performance, global partner initiatives and relevant information for a wider audience.
- Support global Subject Matter Expert (SME) projects on the Strategic, Critical and Top 3 Eco System partners.
- To support on nominated initiatives - such as global marketing events, deal registration & the RSA security conference.
- To co-ordinate internal and external stakeholders in order to build and publish SLT Briefing documents for CXO meets between BT Security and our GTM partners
- Lead on the effective reporting and communication of deal registration volumes and percentages, identifying positive/negative trends and flagging to the Senior Manager Global Partners & Partner Specialists.
- Create and manage the Global Partner BUR process sharing regional best practice across the Regions & Verticals
- Co-ordinate the input and produce the global GTM & QBR packs for BT Security & the partners
- Global Stakeholder mapping and interlock across Sales, Marketing, Portfolio, Enablement, Delivery, Procurement & Finance between BT Security and our partners
- Own, maintain and update the global partner management portal and Teams landing page
You'll have the following skills & experience
- Intermediate communication skills to maximise our brand internally & externally in region
- Relationship Management with front line internal and external stakeholders
- Good time management and attention to detail in order to regularly brief the Senior Manager Global Partners & Partner Specialists on performance and GTM/QBR plans
- Strong Microsoft Office proficiency to provide clear and concise briefing packs
- Management experience for effective co-ordination of global virtual tasks.
- Ability to work under pressure with an agile mindset to support the Senior Manager, Global Partners, and Partner Specialists to deliver timely and consistent outputs
- Intermediate communication skills – PREFERRED
- Partner management experience – PREFERRED
- Security Industry experience – PREFERRED
- Intermediate analytical skills – PREFERRED
As per company policy
Security isn’t always the first thing that people think of with BT, but it is one of the fastest growing parts of our global organisation. We protect our networks from more than 6,500 cyber-attacks each day, invest over £40m in research each year and employ more than 3,000 people - which makes us the largest private cyber security employer in the UK. With incredible opportunities to learn, develop and grow your skills, we’ll invest in you, nurture potential and shape your future – whatever your background or experience. You can find out more about Security in BT here
In today’s world, safe and secure digital connections have never been more vital. You’ll be joining a global company operating at the forefront of the information age: BT employs 90,000 people in 180 countries. With huge scale, we’re capable of achieving great things, striving to be personal, simple, and brilliant for our customers whilst creating an inclusive working environment where people from all backgrounds can succeed. Play your part. Make a difference. We are the Protectors.
How to Apply
It's easy to apply online; you just need a copy of your up-to-date CV and to follow the step-by step process. Don't worry if you need to make changes - you'll have the opportunity to review and edit your work on the final page. We look forward to receiving your application!