New job Operations Training Manager in Maharashtra
Operations Training Manager
Company : DHL Express
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Maharashtra
Job Title – OPERATIONS TRAINING MANAGER
DHL is a leading global brand in the logistics industry. DHL’s family of divisions offers an unrivalled portfolio of logistics services, ranging from national and international parcel delivery, international express, road, air and ocean transport, to industrial supply chain management. With its unrivalled presence in developing markets, DHL is decisively positioned as “THE logistics company for the world”.
DHL Express is a company that pioneered cross-border express delivery in 1969 & now is active in more than 220 countries and territories worldwide. We connect people and improve their lives. And we do it by being uncompromisingly customer-centric and delivering excellence day in and day out. By bringing people together and making life simpler – for our customers, our employees, our investors, and our society – we help make the world a better place.
DHL Express is looking for an Operations Training Manager to join and lead the team. He/she will be responsible to Lead and manage Training for Operations function. Will be responsible to drive performance improvements by ensuring that all Operations staff receive necessary training to develop their knowledge and skills to perform their jobs well to meet current and future business needs/challenges.
Scope of role
He/she will have to perform the following key activities:
- Develop an annual Operations Training Plan for staff development and performance improvement.
- Provide regular Operations Training updates which identify performance gaps, actions to be taken and investment required to achieve performance targets
- Work with functional training managers in HR, CS and Sales to identify operations-related issues and initiate training and improvement plans to address the issues.
- Provide input on country requirements towards the development of the Regional Operations training needs analysis and plan.
- Support regional projects with product/process roll-out, testing, training and follow up action plans.
- Share country initiatives for Best Demonstrated Practice.
- Support all initiatives and improvement plans for ongoing process and system changes.
- Participate in Global SOP/Functional audits to understand performance gaps and operating issues better so as to be able to contribute to overall training effectiveness.
- Ensure all Operations employees are effectively skilled and developed to meet business and succession needs while achieving goals set in AOP. This includes all regulatory and mandatory trainings.
- Source and implement training programmes from external Training Consultants where necessary. Inform Regional Office of vendors used and details of training program outsourced for strategy alignment.
- Evaluate external vendors and programs for effectiveness.
- Work closely with HR Training Department to identify and develop Line Trainers from Operations.
- Work closely with training groups in Sales, Customer Service & HR to jointly develop relevant programs for Operations staff.
Engineering & Infrastructure Manager
Manishkumar Govindbhai Patel
Posting Legal Entity DHL Express India Pvt. Ltd.