New job Operations Team Leader in Karnataka
Operations Team Leader
Company : JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Karnataka
Know Your Customer (KYC) Operations, under Consumer and Community Banking Operations, supports the firm by providing operational support for the enforcement, adherence and compliance of KYC/CIP standards. We service Retail, Commercial and Small business banking customers.
Know Your Customer (KYC) Operations consists of the following functions:
- Day 2 Operations
- Due Diligence
- Customer Data Accuracy Program (CDAP)
- Quality Control
- Business Reporting & Analytics
The primary responsibility of the Know Your Customer (KYC) Team Leader is to oversee a team of non-exempt KYC Specialists.
The KYC Team Leader will:
- Provide guidance, coaching, development and leadership
- Oversee staff training and performance reviews
- Participate in the selection, promotion, and performance management of staff as required
- Focus on meeting daily productivity and quality goals
The KYC Team Leader must have excellent customer service standards to define, analyze, and resolve customer inquiries and escalations and must be able to closely manage day to day operations of the department.
The KYC Team Lead reports to the KYC Team Manager (Division Leader).
- Responsible for the performance management, discipline and termination of employees within their assigned team
- Perform day to day management of a team of KYC Specialists, including coaching and providing ongoing performance feedback
- Track performance of individual team members over time to evaluate performance, learning and capability
- Explain work process and procedures; organize work flow
- Effectively address any service issues that might be escalated by either internal or external customers
- Perform Quality Assurance reviews of the KYC Specialist's output and provide feedback on the findings
- Identify special training needs that may benefit the KYC Specialists
- Proactively highlight potential issues to management and Compliance
- Drive process improvements and implement process changes as necessary
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.