New job Operation Manager in Odisha
Company : INVENT GRID INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
Salary : ₹15,000 - ₹22,000 a month
Location : Odisha
- Comfortable for remote team handle who are working across India in field
- Oversees operational systems, processes, and infrastructure while looking for opportunities of improvement or revision.
- Mobilizing Team to different locations across India .
- Anticipates and tracks operational and tactical risks and providing strategic solutions.
- Manages day to day business of the operations department while balancing the responsibilities of various business lines such as business analysis, vendor, and risk management.
- Works with sales teams to help set and meet daily and quarterly goals.
- Plays a significant role in long-term planning, project status reporting, and implementing change control processes.
- Works closely with Directors on other special planning and departmental projects.
- Oversees and reports weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual metrics.
- Identifies trends and assess opportunities to improve processes and execution.
- Completes reasonability testing and information validation prior to circulating findings and recommendations to key stakeholders.
- Collaborates with other back-office team members to ensure seamless business execution, reinforce positive morale, and uphold company values.
- Collaborates with transitions and onboarding team as needed.
- Raises and tracks issues and conflicts, remove barriers, resolve issues of medium complexity involving stakeholders and escalate to appropriate level when required.
- Assesses a variety of situations and provide clarity to team and stakeholders.
- Establishes and maintains credible, professional relationships with clients, internal business lines, and external vendors.
- Solicits and responds to feedback while gaining commitment and support.
- Supports back-office and firm-wide training programs, reinforcing tech and operations infrastructure between departments to ensure consistency and quality standards are met.
- Stays up to date on industry regulations, trends, and technology.
- Works closely with management team to ensure all operational, administrative, and compliance functions within the firm are being properly executed in accordance to regulatory-based best practices.
Job Types: Full-time, Walk-In
Salary: ₹15,000.00 - ₹22,000.00 per month
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Day shift
- Commission pay
- Performance bonus
- Yearly bonus
- Operations management: 2 years (Preferred)