New job Office and Accounts Manager in Telangana
Office and Accounts Manager
Company : Ceyone Life Sciences
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Telangana
We are looking for an energetic Office and Accounts Manager who is an excellent multitasker with good communication and time management skills.
You will be assisting with day-to-day office work like recording transactions, updating ledgers, assisting with audits, lesioning with government offices and freight companies, preparing budgets, completing administrative paperwork and implementing procedures in the office. Reporting directly to senior management, you would provide accounting and administrative oversight.
Ceyone Life Sciences Pvt. Ltd. is a Pharma company based in Hyderabad and Vishakhapatnam. Ceyone seeks to support its customers across the globe. Our R&D initiatives are run by highly experienced and respected professionals with over 30 years of industry experience.
When you work at Ceyone, you can expect a friendly, energetic and customer-focused environment leading to high quality end products. Come join our team if you are looking to work at a fast-paced growing company where you can advance your career and learn from industry leading experts!
Responsibilities and Duties
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Well versed with updating bank statements narrations, filing invoices and maintaining company books
- Be able to file TDS return, advance tax, GST, professional tax, handling cash, bank reconciliation, etc
- Responsibilities as an Administrative Executive include office support activities to facilitate efficient operation of the company
- Performing administrative tasks like filing, data entry, answering phones, replying to emails, processing invoices, updating ledgers, issuing cheque’s etc.
- Communication with bankers and clients, including visiting banks, CA’s, auditors, government officials etc.
- Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system and handle requests for information
- Prepare written responses to routine inquires
- Maintain office supply inventories and coordinate maintenance of office equipment
- Liaise with multiple departments for efficient compliance, such as IT, GST, PF, etc
- Handling of Petty Cash and reconciliation of cash
- Regular updates of all cash/Bank Transactions. Assist in processing and finalization of accounts.
- Regular Coordination and liaison with Banks from time to time
- Prepare monthly Financial Statements and other management reports.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual statements (balance sheets & income statements)
- Self-driven, motivated and be able to work with minimum supervision
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Education: Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Commerce, Accounting, Finance or relevant field
- 3-7 years of work experience as an Accountant or Office Manager
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles and practices
- Knowledge of bookkeeping procedures and familiarity with finance regulations
- Good math skills and the ability to spot numerical errors
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft Office, Tally
- Good Communication and Organization skills
- Ability to handle sensitive, confidential information
- Must have driving license. Having 2-wheeler is a plus.
- Training, Mentoring, ESI, PF
- Working in a fast-paced start-up
Job Types: Full-time, Walk-In
- Morning shift
PPE Kits at work
Sanitization SOPs in place
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
Speak with the employer