New job Offboarding Officer in Maharashtra
Company : Unilever
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Maharashtra
JD for Job Position: Offboarding Executive
Function: HR Services
Reports to: Asst Manager - HR People Experience & Operation
Main Purpose of the Role
Exit is a key employee moment where our quest is to ensure that the departing experience is seamless and Delightful equally as must as Onboarding. The Offboarding Executive plays a key role in the same She/he is the primary contact for Employee, HRBP, PEL & LM for all queries relevant to offboarding - process, system, payroll queries & issue escalations. The role is key for simplifying the exit process and works with various stakeholders like HR, Finance, Medical, Admin, IT & Legal team to enable a flawless end-to-end offboarding & employee experience for exiting employees.
- Responsible for managing offboarding for exiting white collar employees (WL 1+) for PAN India
- Ensuring that exit request is raised on Workday /Exit online tool as soon as it is notified
- Collaborate with PEL’s for taking confirmation on the Notice Period and LWD
- Guiding employees on the Exit process and documentation to ensure that they complete the processes on time.
- Follow-up with respective stakeholders for signoff wherever required.
- Responsible for handling Offboarding of Global Assignees/ Permanent Country Transfers.
- Look into Projects and opportunity for continuous automation process.
- Managing data flow between Workday & Exit Online Tool on real time basis with accuracy.
- Liaising with stakeholders, business & exiting employees for smooth co-ordination with respect to offboarding formalities
- Sharing monthly Termination file & Stop Pay report with Payroll to avoid any overpayments or incorrect salary processing
- Handling escalations (if any) & Root Cause Analysis (RCA)
- Sharing the weekly report with People Experience Lead Team with the status updates to ensure on time final settlement closures
- Ensuring offboarding data report generation & sharing with business, respective stakeholders as & when required
- Prepare the annual write-off proposals
- Designing process simplification project to drive Automation Projects for Workday, Exit online tool & Payroll integration
- Managing CAD Audits & other interim audits pertaining to offboarding data
- Manage to integrate the time to time legal/government rules pertaining to exit in the process.
- Lias with relevant stakeholders to close pending legacy exit cases/ disputes cases as and when required.
Experience: 3-5 y
- HRBP, Line Manager, PEL & Exiting employee
- GM Team
- Payroll Team
- Reward Team
- People Operations Team
. Commercial Team
. Medical Team
. Admin Team
. Legal Team
. IT Team
. CG IT Team D