New job News Reporter in Uttar Pradesh
Company : Connectify Media
Salary : ₹5,000 - ₹6,000 a month
Location : Uttar Pradesh
About the company : We are a group of connectify media. We need interns for reporting. We are looking to recruit a Trainee Reporter/Journalist (Multimedia) to join our team. This role is based in All over India on local terms and conditions.
About the internship : Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Reporting on the ground level in their local location.
2. Questioning the public for work done by the current government.
3. Filing stories every day.
4. Collecting data from groundwork and submitting report on a timely basis.
5. Analyzing the collected news with all perspectives, and presenting it in the right manner.
Who can apply : Only students or freshers can apply.
- are available for work from home internship.
- have relevant skills and interests.
- can start the internship with in one week.
- are available for duration of 3 months.
- have already graduated or are currently in any year of study.
- Females willing to start/restart their career may also apply.
Other requirements: Should have editing skills and be able to write various drafts of a story to be used across different types of media.
Number of internships available: 20
Categories : Media & Mass communication.
Employment Type : Internship
Contact No : 9871981949
Senior Media Executive : Simmi Jha
Contract length: 3 months
Part-time hours: 6 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Internship
Salary: ₹5,000.00 - ₹6,000.00 per month
- Work from home
- Day shift
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
Speak with the employer