New job Model Monitoring Associate in Karnataka
Model Monitoring Associate
Company : Wells Fargo
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Karnataka
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 20 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job Description
About Wells Fargo India
Wells Fargo India enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting business lines and staff functions across Technology, Operations, Risk, Audit, Process Excellence, Automation and Product, Analytics and Modeling. We are operating in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai locations.
The India Corporate Risk Team provides best in class risk management practices to enhance credit and market risk management, executing on key initiatives and processes across products and lines of business (LOBs).
The Credit and PPNR Modeling (CaPM) Team is a unit within Corporate Credit and Market Risk and is responsible for model development and implementation. The Credit and PPNR (Pre-Provision Net Revenue) models are used to support the Allowance for Credit Loss (including Current Expected Credit Loss), to estimate risk weighted assets (RWA) in compliance with Basel regulations, and to support the Comprehensive Capital Analysis and Review (CCAR) exercise.
About the Role:
Primary role of the Credit Risk Analytics Associate in the Model Implementation and Production (MIP) team is to apply business knowledge, advanced programming skills and analytics to serve as an analyst, advisor and consultant to the CaPM Modeling COE supporting model lifecycle; model performance monitoring, performance testing, data analysis, model implementation, model production, delivery of model results, change management, documentation and governance.
Perform various complex activities related to predictive modeling. Provide analytical support for evaluating, implementing, monitoring and executing credit and PPNR models across consumer and commercial business verticals
Support, execute and monitor credit ACL, CECL, IFRS9, Basel and CCAR models for Home Lending, Auto, Unsecured (Cards, Loans, Small Business Loans, Other) portfolios and commercial portfolios
Support implementation and monitoring of Balance Sheet Modeling with focus on balance forecasting, loan spread modeling and deposit modeling
Support implementation and monitoring of Fee Income and Expense Modeling with focus on non-interest income and expense related models
Develop dynamic dashboards; analyze key risk parameters to help understand changes in business and model performance
Identify opportunities and deliver process improvements, standardization, rationalization and automations. Enhance and standardize performance analysis, reporting packages and business loss forecast processes
- Maintain documentation for implementation and monitoring processes across the team with focus on standardization of controls
Market Skills and Certifications
- Over all experience around 2-5 years in similar role
- Bachelor's degree or higher in a quantitative fields such as applied mathematics, statistics, engineering, finance, economics, econometrics or computer sciences
- 2+ years of experience in credit risk analytics
- 2+ years of advanced programming expertise in SAS or Python
- Strong technical skills and problem solving skills
- Strong project management skills with ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
Strong ability to develop partnerships and collaborate with other business and functional areas
- Knowledge and understanding of issues or change management processes
- Experience determining root cause analysis
- Flexibility with changing priorities
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Detail oriented, results driven, and has the ability to navigate in a quickly changing and high demand environment while balancing multiple priorities
- Understanding of bank regulatory data sets and other industry data sources
- Ability to research and report on a variety of issues using problem solving skills
- Ability to make timely and independent judgment decisions while working in a fast-paced and results-driven environment
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.