New job Marketing Manager in Haryana
Company : Regent Climate Connect Knowledge Solutions Private Limited
Salary : ₹15,00,000 a year
Location : Haryana
Vacancy - Marketing Manager
We are a team of talented and inspired professionals, motivated to change the world by making energy greener, and more affordable. Established in 2011 in London, we are now one of the most recognized artificial intelligence companies in the power sector with recent recognitions from the US Department of Energy and from the CleanTech Group. Our services are trusted by the largest and best performing renewable energy and distribution companies in India. In 2020, we started functioning as an independent subsidiary of the largest renewable energy generator in the country.
Like most successful start-ups, we started with just a dream: To have a global 100% renewables powered grid, at 10% of the price we pay for our energy today, with 100% reliability of supply for all. We believe that machine learning and other software technologies will be key in enabling this vision. Thus, our mission is to construct the data architecture and design algorithms that give an intelligently powered future to the world. Join us in turning this dream into a reality
What it’s really like to work here:
We recognize the value that company culture plays in the recruitment process. Beyond the standard technical and experience fit, we look for individuals who will become a part of our family. When you join our team, you become a part of a strong network of brilliant and accomplished legacy from top engineering and business schools in the world such as the Indian Institute of Technology, Oxford University, University of Cambridge, University College of London and many more.
We want more people who can thrive in a collaborative team-environment. Our multi-layered support system, comprising a global network of advisors, provides unparalleled opportunities for growth and learning in a friendly environment. We don’t believe in old-fashioned hierarchies. We work in teams and give people at all levels the freedom to lead and implement projects. With flexible hours and merit-based reward systems, we offer tremendous potential for advancement.
You are the person for this job, if you have,
- Experience - You have executed digital marketing projects successfully and have spent several years honing your skills in the domain.
- Creative Communicator - You are open to new ideas and often the one that brings them to the group. You are also aware of how best to get your message across to the masses for maximum impact.
- Analytical - At the end of the day, you rely on numbers to tell you of your campaign performance and are consistently evaluating marketing strategy based on quantitative data.
- Sales mindset - You ultimately measure success through sales growth. Having direct sales experience is a huge plus.
What you’ll work on:
As the Marketing Lead, You will be responsible for tracking and analyzing the performance of advertising campaigns, managing the marketing budget and ensuring that all marketing material is in line with our Products. Ultimately, through your contribution to the renewable energy revolution, you will be doing your bit to mitigate the effects of climate change. These are a few things you can look forward to working on:
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our product and drive qualified traffic to our front door
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our products to attracts and converts our target groups
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- Analyze consumer behavior and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly
- A postgraduate degree or equivalent in Marketing and Business Administration
- 4-7 yrs of experience in the Software Sales Industry
Where you will work:
- Gurgaon, Haryana
- The remuneration for this position is one of the most competitive in the market
How we will select you:
- We will parse your CVs and if selected our HR department will connect with you and confirm your interest.
- There will be three interview rounds, out of which two rounds will be technical assessment and one will be a personal interview.
How you can apply:
- Feel free to share any portfolio of previous work done by you
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to ₹1,500,000.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Internet reimbursement
- Life insurance
- Work from home
- Day shift
- Flexible shift
- Monday to Friday
- Morning shift
- Master's (Preferred)
- Digital Marketing: 5 years (Preferred)
- total work: 5 years (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19