New job Marketing Communications Professional in Haryana
Marketing Communications Professional
Company : Siemens Healthcare Private Limited
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Haryana
Business Title: Senior Manager - Communications
Role Expectations :
Responsibility includes integrated marketing communications, planning and execution of communications activities.
The role encompasses implementation of internal as well as external communications, events, exhibitions and marketing communications.
- Work on multiple platforms including online, digital, AV, and events. Should have the ability to work on a given brief and extend campaign to multiple mediums.
- Interface with India communications and global communications team.
- Strong customer focus with a proven ability to drive new and innovative communication ideas/ platforms.
- Good presentation and analytical skills with proven abilities in content writing (English).
- Hands-on experience in organizing and managing events and exhibitions.
- Bachelors degree with 4-8 years of experience in marketing communications field
- Combination of digital content, editorial and creative mindset
- Skilled at both long-form and real-time content creation and distribution strategies
- Project management and stakeholder management skills to manage deadlines and ongoing campaigns
- Strong interpersonal and time management skills
- Open and flexible for learning the latest platforms, innovative storytelling, content tools
- Knowledge about Diagnostics products would be preferable but not mandatory
About the company
At Siemens Healthineers, our mission is to enable healthcare providers to increase value by empowering them on their journey towards expanding precision medicine, transforming care delivery, and improving patient experience, all enabled by digitalizing healthcare. An estimated five million patients worldwide everyday benefit from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine as well as digital health and enterprise services.We're a leading medical technology company with over 120 years of experience and 18,500 patents globally. With over 50,000 employees in more than 70 countries, we'll continue to innovate and shape the future of healthcare.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time