New job Manager, Project Facilities in Goa
Manager, Project Facilities
Company : CommScope
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Goa
Position-Manager, Project Facilities
CommScope is a global innovator in broadband technology. Our team collaborates with leading Service and Content Providers to build entertainment and communication solutions that are personalized and mobile. At CommScope, we are constantly redefining connectivity to power a smarter, simpler, more connected world. CommScope customers include service providers (cable, broadband, telco, satellite), commercial verticals, small enterprises, and the people they serve. We win when our customers win…and that drives everything we do.
What to Expect:
An experienced person who will drive projects with the goal of delivering on time and within budget, meeting all requirement of end user. The incumbent will handle projects “end to end” which involves Civil Construction, Structural Fabrication, Electrical & Plumbing etc and co-ordinate with design Architect.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Conceptualize & define project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Activity and resource planning.
- Coordinate with vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Controlling time management which involves define activity, sequence activity, estimate the duration of activity, develop a schedule, maintain a schedule.
- Cost estimation and developing the budget with justification.
- Ensuring customer / end user satisfaction by minimizing uncertainty, avoid any unwanted surprises and involve stack holders in the project as much as is reasonably possible. Maintain effective communication and keep the stake holders up to date.
- Analyzing and managing project risk.
- Monitoring progress by developing a detailed project plan and track progress.
- Managing reports and necessary documentation.
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Statutory requirements –Coordinate with Government agencies such as Pollution control board, factory inspectors etc. to ensure compliance to statutory requirements.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Operation Support Manager
- Implement and manage change when necessary to meet project outputs; Evaluate and assess result of project.
Qualification and Experience:
Bachelor’s in related curriculum such as BE or B Tech in Civil / Mechanical with preferably 12 t0 15 Years of Related Experience
You will Excite us if you have:
Include demonstrated competencies and physical, mental, & interpersonal skills.
- Proven working experience in projects comprises of Electrical, civil, Fabrication, mechanical, plumbing works etc.
- Strong technical knowledge with understanding of Civil, Structural, Electrical, mechanical, HVAC works in the projects.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Project planning & scheduling.
- Resource management.
- Computer literate, knowledge of Excel, Word, etc.
- Expertise in MS Project–Professional Project.
- Conversant with CAD drawing.
It’s not very often you get a chance to connect with something extraordinary.
In this “always-on” world, we believe it’s essential to have a genuine connection with the work you do. Driven by a collective sense of integrity, we are on a quest to ensure our lives, homes, and businesses are empowered by the world’s most advanced networks.
Our dynamic work environment attracts forward-thinking, hardworking, and caring people who strive to build what’s next. We provide our employees with opportunities where they can innovate and build while growing and developing their careers. We grow with change and know the value diversity plays in bringing forth new insights and generating better solutions.
Here, you will find a collaborative culture that encourages authenticity and champions inclusiveness. Come connect to your future. Commscope is an Equal opportunity Employer!