New job Manager - HR & Admin in West Bengal
Manager - HR & Admin
Company : B.C.Sen Jewellers
Salary : ₹30,000 - ₹35,000 a month
Location : West Bengal
A Human Resource & Admin Managers duty will involve managing activities such as job design, recruitment, employee relations, performance management, training & development, as well as daily administration work.
· Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
· Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
· Take responsibility for new recruitments, interviews, tests, and select employees to fill vacant positions.
· Plan and maintain smooth on boarding process.
· Administer pay and benefits programs such as life & health insurance, pension plans, sick leave, leave of absence etc.
· Manage a pay plan by conducting periodic performance and pay surveys; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; and recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
· Nurture a positive working environment. Be involved in development, engagement, motivation & retention strategies.
· Design, implement and update appropriate approaches to rewards and recognition practices
· Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
· Carrying out necessary administrative duties.
· Identify legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions and ensure policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance.
· Conducts wage surveys within labour market to determine competitive wage rate.
· Bachelor’s degree in human resources management or equivalent
· Minimum of 5-10 years of experience in HR & Admin role - Experience in retail industry preferred
· In-depth knowledge of labour law and HR best practices
· Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook
· Strong relationship management and influencing skills with the ability to build relationships at all levels in the organization
· Strong verbal and written communication skills and be able to communicate with all levels within an organization.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹30,000.00 - ₹35,000.00 per month
- Food allowance
- Health insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Yearly bonus
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- HR Manager: 5 years (Preferred)
- Administation Manager: 5 years (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)