New job Manager - Enterprise Sales in Uttar Pradesh
Manager - Enterprise Sales
Company : Worldline
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Uttar Pradesh
Worldline [Euronext: WLN] is the European leader in the payment and transactional services industry. With innovation at the core of its DNA, Worldline’s core offerings include pan-European and domestic Commercial Acquiring for physical or online businesses, secured payment transaction processing for banks and financial institutions, as well as transactional services in e-Ticketing and for local and central public agencies. Thanks to a presence in 30+ countries, Worldline is the payment partner of choice for merchants, banks, public transport operators, government agencies and industrial companies, delivering cutting-edge digital services. Worldline’s activities are organized around three axes: Merchant Services, Financial Services including equensWorldline and Mobility & e-Transactional Services. Worldline employs circa 12,000 people worldwide, with 2019 revenue of circa 5.3 billion euros. worldline.com
- Creation & Maintenance of key client Account template in different verticals
- Experience in Product, Platform –sales
- Relationship & Customer engagement - key / platinum clients account handling
- Ownership of Target
- Lead / Pipeline Generation
- Responsible for Revenue Tracking & Payment collection
- Should have strong analytical skill in giving smart & effective solutions to the client
- Provide customized solutions to the clients – analysis client’s pain point & create value add through Companies product
- Sales Process Management
- Handling charge backs
- Agreement closure (independently taking the likely prospect to the logical closure and make merchants live in the system with documentation/ agreement in place)
- Regularly performing the sales discipline processes of reports/report formats expected from time to time
- Knack to interact with CXO level members
- Knowledge of Payment Industry or Knowledge of end to end payments in BFSI verticals would be added advantage
- Bachelor's Engineering /Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Science /Commerce.
- MBA/PGDBM will be preferred.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of Key Account management/ handling government accounts with the banks/Payment Services companies.
- Strong leadership, project management skills, time management, and problem-solving skills
- Interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with and manage customer expectations (internal and external), and other stakeholders who impact performance.
- Self-empowerment to enable development of open communication, teamwork and trust that are needed to support performance and customer-service oriented culture.
- Strong oral, written communication, planning and organizing skills to effectively plan own time and manage assigned projects
- Sales and Marketing skills to effectively determine product strategies and pricing to expand market share
- Business Development skills to effectively segment the target market, gather market intelligence and identify opportunities for TPSL to sell its products
- Commercial Awareness to Understand and apply commercial and financial principles to business thinking.
- Good understanding and application of analytical skills
- Excellent knowledge of operational and systems user requirements for financial and payment products
- Sound understanding of marketing principles, ideally backed with suitable experience
- Self-motivated, team player, action and results oriented
- Well organized, good communication and reporting skills
- Ability to successfully work under tight project deadlines
- Ability to present, explain and resolve complex problems and escalated issues
In addition to joining a global leader in digital transformation, you can also expect an excellent range of benefits.
What’s more, we really value Innovation, Cooperation, Excellence and Empowerment. These values are reflected on our daily work. This is the core of our organization. At Worldline our top priority is to engage, encourage and develop you to help you improve your potential. In fact, we have comprehensive training and development programs in place demonstrating our dedication to developing your career.
Our success comes from strong skills, new insights, diverse points of view and the energy of all women and men from Worldline. Not only do they represent the Heart and Face of our company, they are also key players in our success. We make leading our talents a major asset in the success of our business. Worldline is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer