New job Legal Executive in Telangana
Company : Anuhar Homes Private Limited
Salary : ₹2,50,000 - ₹3,50,000 a year
Location : Telangana
- Should have experience from Real Estate Industry, Land Registration, drafting of legal documents.
- Drafting, Vetting and reviewing of legal documents, Agreements and filing of Notices, Replies etc.
- Coordination for registration works
- Handling legal queries raised by customers, customer's advocate and bankers
- Maintaining files and records in the office in chronological manner.
- Managing and undertaking legal research and case search as required
- Managing briefing, assisting, and coordinating with external Advocates
- Close interaction with and legal assistance with other departments of the company
- Drafting Joint Development Agreements, Agreement of Sale, Sale Deeds, Power of Attorney, Construction Agreement, Procurement Agreements and other deeds in relation to property
- To handle legal affairs and to coordinate with senior Advocates/lawyers for the legal matters of the organization
- Drafting of relevant legal documents, letters communicating with various Authorities and stakeholders
- To comply with the directions of the management issued from time to time.
Required Candidate profile
- Full time Bachelors of Legislative Law (LLB) degree from a recognized university.
- 2 to 3 yrs in real estate industry including fair knowledge of Transfer of Property Act, Stamp Act, Registration Act/procedures, Telangana land reforms Act, Telangana Land Revenue Act, The Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016 etc.,
- Well versed with title verification, revenue documents and sourcing the same from the relevant departments.
- Experience/exposure to handling registration of all types of deeds before the Sub-registrar/District registrar office
- Exposure to litigation practices/current court procedures
- Familiar and comfortable in reading real estate case laws, legal updates & research.
- Aware about process and rules related to registration, adjudication of various agreements/documents
- Deep sense of ownership, eye for details and ability to take an extra mile to work seamlessly within teams
- Effective management of time and strong interpersonal skills to coordinate with all the teams
- Good analytical and comprehension skills
- Detail-oriented and analytical minded.
Perks and Benefits
Note : Should Speak English, Hindi, Telugu.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹250,000.00 - ₹350,000.00 per year
- Day shift
- How many years of experience in handling Real estate documentation checking and Registrations
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Real estate: 3 years (Preferred)
- English, Hindi, Telugu (Preferred)