New job Leader, Finance & Accounting in Punjab
Leader, Finance & Accounting
Company : RoundGlass
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Punjab
A key member of the leadership team, the Finance Leader will report to the CFO and play a significant role in the continued growth and success of the company. RoundGlass Finance Leader delivers strategic and operational finance support to the executive team, and the CFO.
The Finance Leader will have primary responsibility to direct and oversee all the financial and risk management activities of the company; to include preparation of financial reports and results, development of financial and operational strategies, summaries and forecasts of future business growth and the ongoing development and monitoring of procedures designed to protect company assets. Additionally, you will have day-to-day responsibility for planning, implementing, and overseeing all financial-related activities and systems, which includes accounting, payroll, tax, credit, forecasting, budgeting, vendor relations. Finance Leader a team player and a collaborator by nature, with outstanding communication skills and a results driven, go-getter attitude with a keen attention to detail and a history of setting and achieving aggressive goals.
What you’ll do:
- Oversee finance and accounting practices, including preparing budgets, financial reports, tax, manage cash operations and audits
- Be a valued business partner and trusted advisor to senior management to provide highly complex financial and technical analysis and recommendations regarding current and proposed business opportunities, and/or internal measurements and methodologies
- Functions as a business “ambassador” demonstrating confidence, business acumen, negotiating, interpersonal, and communication skills to represent the company in critical business dealings
- Influences major investments, contracts, and other financial decisions to improve cash flows and reduce costs
- Evaluates market opportunities and competitive positioning for financial impact
- Leads legal, pricing & licensing, and contract renewal teams
- Constantly build relations with private equity firms, investors, and other financial institutions.
- Develop and institutionalize financial models, analyses, key business metrics that serve as a tool to drive profitable business growth, efficiency and improvement.
- Analyze data to gain insights and provide strategic input on how various decisions impact the financial health of the company and the key drivers of the business
- Leading company-wide strategic planning, budget and quarterly target-setting processes, including monthly forecasts and key performance monitoring and headcount planning
- Confer with other leadership members across the company by providing monthly and quarterly KPI reports (budget vs. actual) with strategic insights on how to improve their operations
- Participate in the creation of operating council materials and strategy updates
- Identify and execute system and process improvements that will drive productivity gains
- Lead and management of the company’s P&L and balance sheet, cash flow statements and core metrics
- Develop financial controls and ensure and that all financial records are accurate, timely, and well-presented
Who we’re looking for:
- CA/CPA with hands on experience in dealing with Finance, Accounts, Cost management, Taxation, Audits, Processes, Systems and Corporate Governance working with large teams
- 15+ years of financial management and analytical experience, including financial modelling, budgeting and forecasting
- Demonstrated experience in successfully managing complex organizational initiatives and change efforts
- Superior organizational and planning skills
- Specific experience working in a multinational/business development organization
- Strong analytical skills, including ability to identify and quantify financial impact of opportunities with limited data
- Experienced financial professional with an advanced qualification in Business Management, Finance, Accounting or Economics
- Possess a strong combination of business acumen, strong financial & analytical, project/process management, communication (verbal and written) and people skills
RoundGlass was built on the vision that wellbeing should be at the very center of our life journey. We are not only reimagining how the world experiences wellbeing, but how companies (like our own) support the wellbeing of their people.
We’re a group of talented, socially-conscious, gritty, innovators using technology and human energy to create a vibrant wellness ecosystem. Together, we’ve built an amazing community and we are always looking for people who share our passion. To learn more, visit our Website, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.
RoundGlass does not discriminate against race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.