New job LAB MANAGER DELHI COVID LAB in Uttar Pradesh
LAB MANAGER DELHI COVID LAB
Company : Eurofins Central Laboratory
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Uttar Pradesh
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company which provides a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries. The Group believes it is the world leader in food, environment and pharmaceutical products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and for supporting clinical studies. In addition, Eurofins is one of the key emerging players in specialty clinical diagnostic testing in Europe and the USA.
Group's key figures (as of March 2019) are approx. 3.8 billion Euros turnover, over 800 laboratories across 47 countries and about 45,000 staff.
As part of Key member from ECDM team , to manage the ECBD– Lab of Infectious Diseases
& to create comprehensive innovative diagnostics solutions & to ensure compliances with ICMR/ NABL guidelines
This incumbent will report to Deputy Director ECDB
- Managing the operations of Infectious Disease Testing Facility in Bangalore
- Validation of molecular tests for infectious diseases
- Oversight and coordination of all day to day activities at the testing facility and ensuring the goals set are accomplished in a timely manner, which includes Controlling inventory, invoicing, shift management & managing the schedule of Phelbhotomist and riders.
- Ensuring facility compliance with ICMR/NABL guidelines including data upload and storage of samples.
- Ensuring that all personnel at the facility will work in accordance to established SOPs.
- Sample Registration n TAT management of samples at the facility
- Coordination with ICMR, NABL and Local Government Regulatory Bodies on relevant issues regarding infectious disease testing & supporting audits etc.
- To drive and implement the business plan and deliver the budgeted results.
- Providing timely customer, and consistently guide the team and also reports to Management with plans and recommendations for improving the Lab business.
Ensure that “Operations” maintain a high standard of service levels and customer satisfaction
- To ensure there is complete statutory compliance and the company adheres to the highest standards of ethics in all its dealings
The incumbent should have:
- Excellent Communication skills
- Good at multitasking and managing conflicting priorties
- Creative problem solving
Desired age profile: Approximately 35 to 40 years
Target companies: Doctors from Clinical Background prefered
Candidate with Clinical Background.
Graduation in Lab science, health science, with MBA in Hospital Management or Masters in Health administration. Even MBBS, BAMS, BHMS, Dr with added qualification of Hospital management would be preferred
In a fast growing group, successful leaders are frequently being offered increased areas of responsibility