New job L&D Advisory : Learning Consultant - Associate in Karnataka
L&D Advisory : Learning Consultant - Associate
Company : PwC
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Karnataka
Line of ServiceInternal Firm Services
SpecialismIFS - Human Capital (HC)
Job Description & SummaryA career in Learning and Development, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to contribute to the success of our people by developing quality and relevant learning initiatives that constantly improve the PwC experience. You’ll help us identify and source the best instructors, develop learning and performance improvement solutions across traditional and virtual classroom environments, and consult with other areas of the Firm to ensure our curriculums and initiatives support the PwC strategy.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As an Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Invite and give in the moment feedback in a constructive manner.
- Share and collaborate effectively with others.
- Identify and make suggestions for improvements when problems and/or opportunities arise.
- Handle, manipulate and analyse data and information responsibly.
- Follow risk management and compliance procedures.
- Keep up-to-date with developments in area of specialism.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner - verbally and in the materials I produce.
- Build and maintain an internal and external network.
- Seek opportunities to learn about how PwC works as a global network of firms.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Position: L&D Advisory : Learning Consultant - Associate 2
Brief Company Description
PricewaterhouseCoopers Service Delivery Center (Bangalore) Private Limited is a wholly owned indirect subsidiary of the US firm of PricewaterhouseCoopers. As Internal Firm Services(IFS), we enable the firm, to enhance PwC's ability to address the strategy, growth, and innovation agendas of its clients. The Talent Development team is helping empower our employees. We are working on new and exciting challenges with the aim to make our Acceleration Center a great place to work and build a high performing team. We are currently a 11-member team handling all the Horizontals in our Bangalore and Mumbai AC center.
About the Role
PwC’s Learning & Development team provided technology, functional & behavioral training support to the business. We are looking for a L&D Learning Consultant to work closely with the business, help design learning solutions for PwC’s Acceleration center. This is an individual contributor role.
- To qualify the requests for upskilling through identifying core business problems then assessing, planning, designing, developing and implementing the learning solutions for the business unit.
- Provide insights and inputs during the design of bespoke programmes for technology & behavioral driven learning requests.
- Working closely with business to ensure that key stakeholder relationships are nurtured and business needs are addressed on time
- Works collaboratively with Business Learning Champions to drive learning plans
- Defining measurement metrics to measure impact of trainings
- Conducts Training Needs Identification and Assessment for the units and support in budget planning.
- Manages budget for the engagements that he/she is aligned and ensures that learning needs and budgetary decisions are aligned and appropriately utilized
- Understand digital & new age technology trends in the market and best practices in technology upskilling practices from external organizations.
- Identify, liaise and work with 3rd party providers on the preferred supplier list for delivery of technology & behavioral learnings needs
- Work with Global L&D Strategists to align business requirement with strategic requirements
- Presents and reviews L&D dashboards during monthly and quarterly business reviews with Directors
What You’ll Need
- Candidate should have a thorough understanding of key concepts related to Learning– included Instructional Design, Content Curation, Virtual Learning journey, TNAs, Adult Learning principles, Impact measurement
- Have strong analytical, facilitation, communication (written and verbal), negotiations skills & change adaptability
- Has project management/program management experience in terms of managing L&D programs
- Has business acumen - ability to understand how business teams operate, key stakeholders and current and future business needs
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a demonstrated ability to interact with all levels in the Organization – including Sr. Management (Sr. Managers & Directors)
- Good knowledge on excel to drive data management & reporting
- Should be high on energy, go-getter and work out creative ways to achieve outputs with minimal supervision.
- MBA degree in a related field or equivalent practical experience
- Minimum 2-3 years of work experience in L&D as a learning partner and an overall experience of 6-7 years in L&D.
- Prior exposure to working in a Big4 organization involved in technology training space would be added advantage
- Relevant L&D Certifications would be an added advantage
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)Degrees/Field of Study required: Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End DateJune 4, 2021