New job KYC Advisor II in Karnataka
KYC Advisor II
Company : Silicon Valley Bank
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Karnataka
For 35 years, SVB Financial Group (NASDAQ: SIVB) and its subsidiaries have helped innovative companies and their investors move ambitious ideas forward, fast. SVB Financial Group’s businesses, including Silicon Valley Bank, operate at the intersection of innovation and capital, and provide a comprehensive range of financial services including commercial banking, investment solutions, research and insights, funds management, private banking and wealth advisory. SVB helps high growth companies in the technology, life science and healthcare, private equity and venture capital, and premium wine industries navigate at every stage. In addition, the company focuses on encouraging positive relationships with firms within the private equity and venture capital community worldwide, many of which are also the firm's clients and may invest in the firm's corporate clients.
The Global Ops team at GDC Bangalore is responsible for managing operational readiness and fulfilment for Client advisory services (KYC & Onboarding), Internal bank ops, A/C services, Loan Ops & QC. We are committed to providing precise operational guidance and support to enhance our client’s global banking experience. We are a dynamic group looking to continuously improve the customer experience of our services by meeting and anticipating the client needs. Great Team spirit, customer centricity & Continuous Improvement mindset are key elements to fit in the team.
The Client Advisory Services team at GDC Bangalore is hiring a full-time KYC Advisor II to support the bank’s KYC Operations process. This role is responsible for, but not limited to, the following functions:
- Support the bank’s KYC Operations process mainly for the UK region to ensure timely completion of profiles and prioritise workload to meet the operational objectives.
- Produce timely, high quality KYC profiles and address quality issues in line with SVB policies & procedures.
- Have a good understanding of the standard AML/KYC practices followed globally and to maintain all relevant documentation in line with the business or operational needs.
- Be abreast of latest updates in the AML/KYC domain & work with various teams independently contributing effectively towards the implementation or streamlining of the AML/KYC processes followed at SVB.
- Thoroughly understand & exhibit intelligent use of various system tools and procedures.
- Proactively highlight threats & compliance issues to the management in a timely manner.
- Train the team & provide support content/subject matter related advise/support to the team.
- Handle adhoc responsibilities and support the Manager with reporting & other assignments periodically.
- Ensure AML/KYC Regulations, policies and procedures are fully adhered while working across teams.
- Successfully meet tight SLAs as required by the operational management requirements.
- Provide operational support to clients & business partners consistent with bank’s policies & procedures.
Work with willingness to learn, adapt & show flexibility with support hours & coverage.
- This position reports directly to Manager KYC and requires a sound understanding of AML-CFT & KYC policies & procedures and its operational applicability.
- Bachelor’s degree or other advanced degree preferred and at least 3-5 years of experience with supporting & training KYC Operations and/or KYC Quality control teams.
- Knowledge & experience with Sanctions & Transaction monitoring processes is an advantage.
- Have a strong ability to multi-task and handle multiple requirements from internal stakeholders effectively.
- Display excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a structured, high volume, time-sensitive and high-risk environment.
- Have a solid functional overview of various teams, processes & stakeholders from connected departments.
- Be able to independently solve/support requirements across all connected teams.
- Highly adaptable and resilient, must be open to new ideas and willing to support fluid workflows.
- Manage time effectively while driving the above responsibilities diligently.
- Handle requirements from all connected teams globally with utmost adherence to SVB values.